2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Today is CP3 day. Nothing for the Lady Vol family needs to be happening but to focus on Candace. She probably respecting that.
It’s a nice thought, but probably has no impact on a recruit declaring when they are ready, maybe I am wrong. I get the feeling agents and handlers are way involved in all these decisions now.

Last edited:
Today is CP3 day. Nothing for the Lady Vol family needs to be happening but to focus on Candace. She probably respecting that.

Trust, they are certainly going to celebrate CP3 now and officially give her, her flowers for making history as a LV and pro🍊.
I believe we’ve seen a lot in recent days to be optimistic about receiving good news on recruiting. It could still come today or in a matter of days.

Reactions: dazzleme
It’s a nice thought, but probably has no impact on a recruit declaring when they are ready, maybe I am wrong. I get the feeling agents and handlers are way involved in all these decisions now.
I imagine these kids are being advised as to the optimal time to announce. Any announcement today would just be buried behind the CP3 retirement announcement.

Actually nothing more fitting on CP3 day than to commit to her Lady Vols. I think every good recruit should consider that as a tribute.
Totally agree and even thought this might just inspire some folks to come on board and sign. But I think they would be wise to wait and do it like tomorrow. At least give it a day to let the retirement fanfare die down. Otherwise it’s just gonna get lost in the shuffle. And in my mind, it shows Candace a lot of respect for them to wait their turn and let her have her spotlight moment.

Keep hearing for Barker LSU or Texas. Gardiner nothing as of yet.
I'm guessing Texas for Barker, with all of their transfers out at the 4 position. Plenty of room for playing time and NIL for her at this point.

No idea for Gardiner, but I agree with whoever said Utah would be a good fit. She'd slide in pretty well with Pili graduating. Could also see her at Notre Dame, who still needs some help in the post.

I'm guessing Texas for Barker, with all of their transfers out at the 4 position. Plenty of room for playing time and NIL for her at this point.

No idea for Gardiner, but I agree with whoever said Utah would be a good fit. She'd slide in pretty well with Pili graduating. Could also see her at Notre Dame, who still needs some help in the post.

Yeah I expected the Gardiner to Utah transfer to happen already.

Could also see her going to Stanford. They need some bigger bodies with Brink graduating and Kiki leaving.

She is a nice player, really haven’t heard anything about her recruitment other than the Utah rumor.

I agree with Barker likely heading to Texas, wondering if they are trying to open up enough NIL to get her or what, but with the players leaving it seems she is definitely a target. Otherwise it’s hard to imagine what their plan is.

VN Store

Back