2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

You know who is a women’s Adidas athlete? Janiah Barker?

Know who the president of the women’s decision of Adidas basketball is? Candace Parker.

Just saying.
Don’t matter Candace can hstill help us out may even switch her over you know what I mean

Yes, morrow is very talented. Notice she wasn’t an AA though. She took a big step back from her DePaul numbers
She wasn't competing against 4 other players for shots (and attention) at DePaul. I don't believe in addition by subtraction. The whole concept is asinine. I do believe that LSU will have better chemistry and results with Morrow, Williams and Johnson taking a larger part of their offense. Especially Williams. Who has as much potential as any player in the SEC.

I thought she already told the coaches she was committed here? What decision is she making or was that just speculation what she told the coaches?
to my knowledge she has not verbalized any commitment to a public entity.
If someone knows of a verbal commit, please correct me
My source said,,,"she will be making a decision soon"
nothing else

This was supposedly her commitment to Tennessee. As Latham in the 18th and Spearman on the 21st were already recorded. Nothing on Whitehorn publicly. I think she might be coming or returning to Clemson.

This was supposedly her commitment to Tennessee. As Latham in the 18th and Spearman on the 21st were already recorded. Nothing on Whitehorn publicly. I think she might be coming or returning to Clemson.

Skim has jumped the gun 3 times already,,,losing credibility with me right now...gonna have to be right 3 times to be taken seriously by me again. The account is a burner account, a parody...

And like all of us who have "contacts"...the contacts aren't always 100%, ergo, we aren't either
But I feel very good about my contact saying she will commit to her choice soon

Last edited:
Skim has jumped the gun 3 times already,,,losing credibility with me right now...gonna have to be right 3 times to be taken seriously by me again. The account is a burner account, a parody...

And like all of us who have "contacts"...the contacts aren't always 100%, ergo, we aren't either
But I feel very good about my contact saying she will commit to her choice soon
I know one of them was Nye…. Who was the other one?

The biggie was the former 2022 SEC freshman of the year Samara Spencer, All-ACC freshman Alyssa Latham, and ESPN Top 100 #30 recruit Lazaria Spearman. Three skilled players with P5 experience that fit Coach Caldwell’s system and are SEC talents.

There were less than five players in the portal this off-season that have ever received any collegiate accolade as renowned as Samara Spencer SEC FOY award.

Must be nice to be Coach Caldwell and her staff after getting a commitment to stay at Tennessee from the returnees and adding three transfers in less than month.

She recently stated one or two more additions are part of the plan to build the roster.

CKC basketball mind, confidence, and work ethic is building a formidable roster that is going to be a force in the SEC.
GBO🍊.

VN Store

Back