2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

I'm going with Ruby since she has visited and that has been confirmed
I have a feeling LK did too. There’s too much evidence to overlook. All the coaches follow.. she just started following Ruby… it was reported more than Ruby visited.

I’ll be very happy with either!

Last edited:
I have a feeling LC did too. There’s too much evidence to overlook. All the coaches follow.. she just started following Ruby… it was reported more than Ruby visited.

You mean LK.. just wait there’s certainly more to come🍊🍊🍊/🍊!

A few VN fans think there can’t be official contact with coaches and teams with recruits unless there’s a confirm visit announced by local journalists.

It’s obvious that they are recruiting LK. She could have visited already there is no proof she hasn’t at this point.

I have a feeling LC did too. There’s too much evidence to overlook. All the coaches follow.. she just started following Ruby… it was reported more than Ruby visited.

No she didn’t where do you see she follows Ruby?

I don’t see Ruby but she is following a lot of coaches and LVs

Ruby just started following Leilani Kapinus. There is definitely mutual interest between Tennessee and Ruby Whitehorn/Leilani Kapinus.
Either one or both could have made it official.
It is the same situation that we saw play out with Lazaria Spearman and Alyssa Latham.

The main difference is this staff cut down on the leaks. No local journalist had any idea that Ruby Whitehorn was visiting that came directly from Skim.

Stay tuned🍊! CKC and her new staff is recruiting at an elite level.

Ruby just started following Leilani Kapinus. There is definitely mutual interest between Tennessee and Ruby Whitehorn/Leilani Kapinus.
It is the same situation that we saw play out with Lazaria Spearman and Alyssa Latham.

The main difference is this staff cut down on the leaks. No local journalist had any idea that Ruby Whitehorn was visiting that came directly from Skim.

And hopefully that is how it stays, we do not need the local media knowing every move of the program. I think they are finally figuring that out as no posts from Ball Out or 247 which means they were out of the loop.

They were starting to look really unprofessional/unorganized making announcements that were not true.

And if it is Whitehorn I’m so glad she was able to come visit with this staff in her own time. She’s visited some very good schools with a similar style. FSU and Baylor both have young coaches so it would mean a lot if a player like Ruby takes a chance on CKC.

Actually a couple journalist reported Ruby visiting this past weekend. She was also seen downtown at dinner by one of my friends.

Actually a couple journalist reported Ruby visiting this past weekend. She was also seen downtown at dinner by one of my friends.
For actual accurate info, you can't do better than Cora Hall. She has access, she's smart and professional, and she's in no hurry to be first at the expense of being right. We are very lucky to have her.

Skim is the only insider getting UT news. Then Instagram!

The local journalist are not getting the news and that’s why you aren’t seeing any leaks.
Rubbish! "Skim" does not have more access than Cora Hall, the legit LV beat reporter. She just verifies her info before publishing, unlike the social media speculators who just want to get the tweet out before the Cheeto bag is empty.

interesting! Didn’t see them taking Oldacre but they need another big for sure. Between her and Jones they will have a foot race for slowest on the team.

Also recruiting over Boutilier so I doubt she ever plays much. She wasn’t great outta HS, expect her to transfer next season, a little surprised she didn’t this season. Unless she’s happy just being on the team and warming a seat at the State school.

Rubbish! "Skim" does not have more access than Cora Hall, the legit LV beat reporter. She just verifies her info before publishing, unlike the social media speculators who just want to get the tweet out before the Cheeto bag is empty.

Why do you feel such a need to pick a different poster or two to fight with every day?

I razzed you along for a couple weeks out of boredom but it got tiresome. Doesn’t that much negativity wear you out?

VN Store

Back