2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Diamond did graduate but I believe she may have had to finish some while she was rehabbing before playing overseas. I can’t remember. As far as I know we still have a 100% graduation rate for all players who finished their career at UT so that would include her.

I do think the LVFL tag prevents some from transferring from UT. It’s a unique club of women who have a lot of connections all over sports. Not unlike the UConn and Stanford alums. It pays long after you graduate to have finished up your career at one of those schools.

She transferred to UCONN After her Sophomore year and had surgery on her knee while at UConn. So …. Graduation at UConn ?🤷‍♂️

LOL Massholes is a term of affection? Does that include when Massholes use it to describe other Massholes too?
Not a term of affection in my book. Ever drive I95 or I495 in MA. The term is a very good fit. I also don't like driving around Jerseyholes or Phillyholes.

Not a term of affection in my book. Ever drive I95 or I495 in MA. The term is a very good fit. I also don't like driving around Jerseyholes or Phillyholes.
Terrible. If it's raining, you know someone is gonna be playing bumper cars on the highway. Truthfully, every state has drivers that make you pull your hair out. When I come across a car cruising at 52 mph in the left lane and parallel to a car in the middle lane, I pretty much know there's a very high likelihood they have a CT plate.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Makes me think Strip don’t like running.Hope we got a commit
FFS that's stupid. Everyone in the program has said Strip was the hardest worker of any of them. Could we possible not s*it on those who leave? Probably not since there's still gleeful gravedancing and nanny nanny boo booing over a coach who was fired nearly three weeks ago. Classy.

I'll bet Strip ends up at either Alabama or Auburn. If she wasn't such a class act and trooper, this might have happened before last season was over. I really hate it for the Sara, Kaiya, Karo trio, who came in together, lived together, went thru it all together. I remember Kellie once saying Karo and Kaiya should have their own comedy show. I really wish her all the best.

Hope the tradeoff is we get Nye signed soon. Then maybe King and/or Latham.
She was a solid guard flashy handles… high motor. Got drafted… I mean I see it but it was her high end consistency (attitude) that held her back…

Is she still playing???
Still trying to catch on in the W, has made some training camp rosters I think. Also trying to be an influencer, trading heavily on being the Beauty Queen Women's Basketball Player. But that hill just got harder to climb since Ms Rickea Jackson is now in the building and much better at both.

Tennessee is getting active in the portal!

Stay tuned🍊!

The fanatics wanted athletes… now you got athletes! You wanted starters… now you got starters! GBO🍊!

In other news, Karoline Striplin has entered the portal.
Not to be mean but some others needs to hit the portal also. If you’re the new coach you have to get players for your system if you plan on winning

Still trying to catch on in the W, has made some training camp rosters I think. Also trying to be an influencer, trading heavily on being the Beauty Queen Women's Basketball Player. But that hill just got harder to climb since Ms Rickea Jackson is now in the building and much better at both.
Cooper is going for a...different target market than I think Rickea is attracting.

Cooper is going for a...different target market than I think Rickea is attracting.
LOL I never liked Cooper from the minute she got here so def don't follow her, have just seen a few things about her pop up on Twitter. Good if she has a different demographic fm RJ bc otherwise she has no shot.

Reactions: VolFuture
A little more height and athleticism and Karo would’ve thrived here! She was a fav of mine and I wish her the best! 🧡🩵
Karoline came out of high school a highly rated forward, not a center. Unfortunately, she was the best player we had to sub for Tamari, so she spent time on the bench, instead of playing the 4.

Wherever she goes, I hope she gets to play her position.

FFS that's stupid. Everyone in the program has said Strip was the hardest worker of any of them. Could we possible not s*it on those who leave? Probably not since there's still gleeful gravedancing and nanny nanny boo booing over a coach who was fired nearly three weeks ago. Classy.

I'll bet Strip ends up at either Alabama or Auburn. If she wasn't such a class act and trooper, this might have happened before last season was over. I really hate it for the Sara, Kaiya, Karo trio, who came in together, lived together, went thru it all together. I remember Kellie once saying Karo and Kaiya should have their own comedy show. I really wish her all the best.

Hope the tradeoff is we get Nye signed soon. Then maybe King and/or Latham.

Rickea is so marketable in that aspect, but she just doesn’t put herself out there that much, she barely post anything, I just don’t think she cares otherwise she would have over 1 million followers by now.

Karoline came out of high school a highly rated forward, not a center. Unfortunately, she was the best player we had to sub for Tamari, so she spent time on the bench, instead of playing the 4.

Wherever she goes, I hope she gets to play her position.

Right. I was really hoping both she and Jill could play 4 this year. Strip was a casuality of roster holes and injuries to others.

Rickea is so marketable in that aspect, but she just doesn’t put herself out there that much, she barely post anything, I just don’t think she cares otherwise she would have over 1 million followers by now.
She clearly didn't care much about a social media following while she was here, which was probably to her benefit as a player, though not financially. But I don't see how it doesn't happen now that she's in LA and in the hands of ROC . Pretty sure it will happen without her having to try too hard.

She clearly didn't care much about a social media following while she was here, which was probably to her benefit as a player, though not financially. But I don't see how it doesn't happen now that she's in LA and in the hands of ROC . Pretty sure it will happen without her having to try too hard.
She will gain more popularity now since more eyes will be on her and I’m sure they are building a winning roster as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back