2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
In about 6 weeks the blue hairs will start arriving here on the coast of Maine. Their TN and FL license plates and courteous road manners set them apart from the much more aggressive neighbors from slightly south of here, known affectionately as Massholes. The blue hairs seem bewildered at the general lack of sweet tea offerings, and stare, with undisguised lust, at the plethora of Subaru Forresters and Outbacks driven by the locals.

They overpay for tacky apparel embroidered with Moose and lobstah

In about 6 weeks the blue hairs will start arriving here on the coast of Maine. Their TN and FL license plates and courteous road manners set them apart from the much more aggressive neighbors from slightly south of here, known affectionately as Massholes. The blue hairs seem bewildered at the general lack of sweet tea offerings, and stare, with undisguised lust, at the plethora of Subaru Forresters and Outbacks driven by the locals.

They overpay for tacky apparel embroidered with Moose and lobstah
More power to em.

Tennessee is getting active in the portal!

Stay tuned🍊!

The fanatics wanted athletes… now you got athletes! You wanted starters… now you got starters! GBO🍊!

In other news, Karoline Striplin has entered the portal.
[/QUOTE
That might be a good move for her. She'll get more playing time at a smaller school.

Good kid. Decent player. Doesn’t fit the system and is about to be recruited over though. It happens

Well said. I wish Karo well. She is still a LVFL.
A few fanatics are spinning this by the tiniest of threads imaginable, truth is this is likely not the first and last transfer out from the current roster due to fit.

Once the staff was finalized there’s been an incredible buzz around UT and recruiting interest from elite high school prospects and college transfers.

I have not seen this level of engagement from around the country between parents, student athletes, and coaches in the SEC in awhile. I’m thinking UT could end the portal signing period with the largest class of 5-6 new additions.

Again, I have not seen this level of excitement in awhile. Kentucky hired one of their assistants and it kind of was mentioned briefly then faded into the background . Meanwhile, people are still buzzing about the new UT staff as they blitz the recruiting trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back