2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣🤣🤣
…patience, boo. 😉
I want to call Kim, Kimmie. But I’m using that for that sequined hag in Red Stick. I hate CKC… too much CKH. Sweet Mother of Breadsticks has been used too…

Nope! Kimmie is too cute little girl sounding to me. I like Kim. It has a no-nonsense feel to it, which is probably why it suits Caldwell. 🤗

Nye is a fifth year, which isn't ideal but in her case I'd take it. This would be a huge icebreaker for CKC. Investment from a legit SEC player on the heels of buyin fm legit SEC coaches.

Sounds closer to a done deal for us, Ball Out devoted it's LV shot of the day to it.

edit: sorry didn't realize this got posted last night

Great get for Coach Kim, if true. Come on and close the deal. GBO.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Nye is a fifth year, which isn't ideal but in her case I'd take it. This would be a huge icebreaker for CKC. Investment from a legit SEC player on the heels of buyin fm legit SEC coaches.

Sounds closer to a done deal for us, Ball Out devoted it's LV shot of the day to it.

edit: sorry didn't realize this got posted last night

I wonder what it costs to generate a shot on this website?

Reactions: glv98
I think as we get to know her better personally, and get to observe her coaching style, that the right moniker will become evident. It usually does...

Just for the record, the "blue hairs" hate KFC. They are still living in the past with the original Kentucky Fried Chicken Colonel.....

Not a blue hair, don't hate KFC or CKC. Just being realistic around the risk given the limited experience that she has at the P1 SEC level. If the team tanks next year, I know that many on here who are pumping the "everything is wonderful angle" will be jumping off the bandwagon. If the team is moderately successful, makes the NCAA some of that will be tempered and will prove that yes she was ready.

The real issue for me is that the Lady Vols brand was not able to influence a more seasoned coach to want to come here. But I get it - those coaches probably understood the job could be one that ends their career given the expectations.

The key is the portal and getting the players that can compete with the best teams in D1. Looks like one good player may be coming - we'll need more.

Not a blue hair, don't hate KFC or CKC. Just being realistic around the risk given the limited experience that she has at the P1 SEC level. If the team tanks next year, I know that many on here who are pumping the "everything is wonderful angle" will be jumping off the bandwagon. If the team is moderately successful, makes the NCAA some of that will be tempered and will prove that yes she was ready.

The real issue for me is that the Lady Vols brand was not able to influence a more seasoned coach to want to come here. But I get it - those coaches probably understood the job could be one that ends their career given the expectations.

The key is the portal and getting the players that can compete with the best teams in D1. Looks like one good player may be coming - we'll need more.
Would you rather have a seasoned coach that has proven to be a second tier coach or would you want a younger, exciting coach that has dominated at the levels she has coached?

Would you rather have a seasoned coach that has proven to be a second tier coach or would you want a younger, exciting coach that has dominated at the levels she has coached?
I believe you missed an option. You can a seasoned coach that has proven to be top tier coach, like Pat until her last few years. (We did have this in the past 11 years.) I further believe, and is grateful, that we now have a younger, very successful and dominate coach at previously to lead the LVs into the future. GBO.

Reactions: brittannica
I believe you missed an option. You can a seasoned coach that has proven to be top tier coach, like Pat until her last few years. (We did have this in the past 11 years.) I further believe, and is grateful, that we now have a younger, very successful and dominate coach at previously to lead the LVs into the future. GBO.
i consider top tier coaches to be like Dawn or Kim…. It has to be a proven championship winning coach…Those type of coaches don’t move around much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back