2024 Transfer Portal

I'll bet KY. Because the universe will apparently NEVER be done with Kellie Harper.

Also bc I'm not sure how well she'd do in the WNBA.
I agree I think Crystal Dangerfields game translated way better to the W and she’s having a hard time staying and playing

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'll bet KY. Because the universe will apparently NEVER be done with Kellie Harper.

Also bc I'm not sure how well she'd do in the WNBA.

The universe gives you exactly what you earn from it.

If she recruited and coached better the universe wouldn’t be so unkind to her.

Ride that Kellie train right into the grave you say I’m dancing on. Because it’s not if she’s fired, just when. Either this season or next but I’d bet my last dollar she not in Knoxville for 25-26.

The universe gives you exactly what you earn from it.

If she recruited and coached better the universe wouldn’t be so unkind to her.

Ride that Kellie train right into the grave you say I’m dancing on. Because it’s not if she’s fired, just when. Either this season or next but I’d bet my last dollar she not in Knoxville for 25-26.
Why even call yourself a UT fan if all you want is a bad year so the coach is fired and your ego can be saved?

Ride that Kellie train right into the grave you say I’m dancing. Because it’s not if she’s fired, just when. Either this season or next but I’d bet my last dollar she not in Knoxville for 25-26.
BC the internet is relentlessly polarizing, I'm pushed way further onto the Kellie train than I ever intended to be just bc of the savageness with which people are 'preying on her downfall'. And the unfairness of some of the assessments. And the fact she's such a dang nice, caring person who has such a culture to be proud of.

I can see the direction and its down and I'm not ok with that. For sure all available career evidence says KJH will not be able to pull the wagon out of the ditch. I think unless the universe stops torturing KJH right now and starts rewarding her that next year is likely to be pretty bad, and definitely her last. But I also think 99% she'll be back this yr so let's get her some dang $$$ and see what happens.

Also, I think the next hire has to be picked out in advance, and be an absolute home run or don't bother.

If someone did a background check on Starr Jacobs attitude i would not mind that pickup . AFTER the coaching change....sorry not sorry lol

BC the internet is relentlessly polarizing, I'm pushed way further onto the Kellie train than I ever intended to be just bc of the savageness with which people are 'preying on her downfall'. And the unfairness of some of the assessments. And the fact she's such a dang nice, caring person who has such a culture to be proud of.

I can see the direction and its down and I'm not ok with that. For sure all available career evidence says KJH will not be able to pull the wagon out of the ditch. I think unless the universe stops torturing KJH right now and starts rewarding her that next year is likely to be pretty bad, and definitely her last. But I also think 99% she'll be back this yr so let's get her some dang $$$ and see what happens.

Also, I think the next hire has to be picked out in advance, and be an absolute home run or don't bother.
This^^^

Culture over everything. Even wins.

Exactly correct about the “next coach” too.

White is an excellent AD. Would guess he has a short list already. He sees the direction it’s going, he isn’t going to be scrambling to hire when the Harper’s are relieved.

Actually, I'm really hoping it doesn't have to be either/or. I know it's getting harder and harder, but Rick Barnes gives me hope it can still be both culture and wins.
Good culture breeds wins. Kellie wins. She’s so close. We got to the 32 and a 6 seed. That’s still winning. A few plays and calls away from more wins.

Sad commentary on the forum. Not so bad now, the nerves have calmed for the most part, drive bys have dispersed, most 😉 trollish amphibians have crawled back under their rocks. Keeping an open link to AD_dannywhite .

Why do I feel like Jon is a burr under the saddle of the fire Kellie crowd?🤔
Yet many of the same ones want Fortier the Gonzaga coach, whose assistant is, guess who?

I wonder if many offended by Jon Harper's next breath have a problem with Steven Pearl being Bruce's asst at Auburn? Or the Gainey father/son duo on the men's team?

Yet many of the same ones want Fortier the Gonzaga coach, whose assistant is, guess who?

I wonder if many offended by Jon Harper's next breath have a problem with Steven Pearl being Bruce's asst at Auburn? Or the Gainey father/son duo on the men's team?
Nope! No relevent perspectives up in here… 😇

Reactions: Lucy and glv98

Why should Tennessee fans care about what Auburn does?

VN Store

Back