2024 Transfer Portal

Knecht is a pretty rare case though. How many other players have had his trajectory?
There are always a few out there just finding them is the job. Knecht ended up there because he had to go to JC and evidently was kind of a unknown quantity. He got known at Northen Colorado and Barnes won the lottery on that one. It doesn't happen that often. for sure.

Idk, but it would have sucked if Barnes would have rejected him just because he played at a mid major.
True cause I've seen some video on some of the mid- major girls in the portal and I saw three or four that could be successful at this level and they were mostly freshmen or sophomores.

There are always a few out there just finding them is the job. Knecht ended up there because he had to go to JC and evidently was kind of an unknown quantity. He got known at Northen Colorado and Barnes won the lottery on that one. It doesn't happen that often. for sure.
Dalton was like 6-1 when he graduated HS and hit a rare college growth spurt to get to 6-6. That’s why he went JC to start

Dalton was like 6-1 when he graduated HS and hit a rare college growth spurt to get to 6-6. That’s why he went JC to start
Okay, if Kellie can find a mid major player who graduated HS at 5-7 and is now 6-2 with an elite offensive skill set, I would 100% support that signing. Who wouldn't?

Failing that, I would prefer transfer players who are proven at the power 5 level.

Debating whether or not Kellie should sign a unicorn exemplifies this board....

There are always a few out there just finding them is the job. Knecht ended up there because he had to go to JC and evidently was kind of a unknown quantity. He got known at Northen Colorado and Barnes won the lottery on that one. It doesn't happen that often. for sure.
His assistant Rod Clark was checking on another potential player and stumbled into Knecht luckily🧐

This young lady’s grandmother is my patient. Wonderful family and a really nice young woman. Not sure she’s what we’re looking for but she would be a good add for any team. Great kid.
OMG. You better delete this fast. In the world I just retired from if that’s true you just committed a major breach. No med professional would EVER name a patient in public and all know that well.

OMG. You better delete this fast. In the world I just retired from if that’s true you just committed a major breach. No med professional would EVER name a patient in public and all know that well.

Lol I did not share any patient information. Thank you very much. I am a licensed doctor and understand the law very well.

But carry on.

Lol I did not share any patient information. Thank you very much. I am a licensed doctor and understand the law very well.

But carry on.
Dude, this is not a joke. I've seen people walked out on the spot for less. Have you ever seen an integrity compliance vid? In the real medical world (which I now can't believe you're actually part of) you would BE a compliance video. That a patient is a patient is the first and very vital piece of medical info.

Supose she's of a religion that disallows medical treatment? Suppose someone is looking for her? Suppose your speciality gives away her condition? Even if you were her GP, real life practicioners would never, ever, ever. We weren't even allowed to post pics from the hospital cafeteria or campus common areas in case a family member of a patient was accidentally in the background. These are out there situations, but they're exactly what these strict rules are for. Espec regarding the internet.

If privacy laws are that lax wherever you are, I'm really thankful they're as strict as they are here. And what you posted is so breathtakingly brazen I really think MD must be an internet persona. I repeat, no real one would ever, ever, ever.

Dude, this is not a joke. I've seen people walked out on the spot for less. Have you ever seen an integrity compliance vid? In the real medical world (which I now can't believe you're actually part of) you would BE a compliance video. That a patient is a patient is the first and very vital piece of medical info.

Supose she's of a religion that disallows medical treatment? Suppose someone is looking for her? Suppose your speciality gives away her condition? Even if you were her GP, real life practicioners would never, ever, ever. We weren't even allowed to post pics from the hospital cafeteria or campus common areas in case a family member of a patient was accidentally in the background. These are out there situations, but they're exactly what these strict rules are for. Espec regarding the internet.

If privacy laws are that lax wherever you are, I'm really thankful they're as strict as they are here. And what you posted is so breathtakingly brazen I really think MD must be an internet persona. I repeat, no real one would ever, ever, ever.

You have zero idea what you’re talking about so drop it. You sound like an idiot.

I revealed 0 patient information and HIPAA applies to medical records and protected patient information. None of which was in that post. You also don’t even know who I am.

And I am a real doctor and my patients really like me. You’re absolutely off your rocker today.

That’s the last I’ll be responding to you. I don’t owe anyone this unintelligent an explanation.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
You have zero idea what you’re talking about so drop it. You sound like an idiot.

I revealed 0 patient information and HIPAA applies to medical records and protected patient information. None of which was in that post. You also don’t even know who I am.

And I am a real doctor and my patients really like me. You’re absolutely off your rocker today.

That’s the last I’ll be responding to you. I don’t owe anyone this unintelligent an explanation.
Feeling is mutual, and I never said it was HIPAA. Again, the first and most important protected pt info is that the patient is a patient. And I know exactly what I'm talking about.

And I hope to God I'm never a patient anywhere near a practitioner who's that loosey goosey with my info. You would not last 10 minutes in any of the many places I've worked with such a cavalier attitude.

VN Store

Back