2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we are slowly falling behind rn. We need a few big fishes in the portal or next year could be rough.
We are quickly falling behind a lot of teams in the SEC alone...I really hope coach is gonna surprise us with some big time portal pick ups...If not 🤔...DW talked about the right coach and better NIL support [we should see immediate results imo]...[no harm intended] we don’t need to bring in a bunch of Marshall type players and expect to win in the SEC...that ain't happening...I'm just saying 🤷LVFL 🧡 💙🧡

Last edited:

This is a weird move for her honestly. Going somewhere that she can be the only star is what it seems like. She’ll probably have good individual numbers there but don’t expect them to be any better as a team.

Honesty Scott-Grayson was a very talented player, Taliah can score, but doesn’t replace what they lost with HSG imo.

Auburn is a much closer to home for Scott though, if she was having family issues I could see why she chose there. I feel like she also visited FSU? But they just don’t need her RN.

Last edited:
This is a weird move for her honestly. Going somewhere that she can be the only star is what it seems like. She’ll probably have good individual numbers there but don’t expect them to be any better as a team.

Honesty Scott-Grayson was. A very talented player, Taliah can score, but doesn’t replace what they lost with HSG imo.

Auburn is a much closer to home for Scott though, if she was having family issues I could see why she chose there. I feel like she also visited FSU? But they just don’t need her RN.
I like Johnnie Harris a lot, so I hope they are really successful. I also just did not have Taliah to Auburn on my transfer portal bingo card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back