2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just feels like they will probably have at least one forward transfer. I think Tac is the most likely to transfer then maybe Feagin. Don’t see any of their guards going anywhere.

Tac may not play unless she completely recovers from injury by fall. If she does play it will be limited. If Dawn doesn't get Beers or someone comparable I think Feagin will be our post.

I guess she better have some visitors lined up next week or Tennessee fans on twitter will lose it. Acting fairly ugly already and she has been here less than a week. I really didn't expect her to have visitors before at least the middle of next week. I thought we might see some visits announced first part of the week. I would expect to have the Assistants in place by the middle of the week. Hopefully we will have news of visitors for later in the week or next weekend. I think it would have been very ambitious to be able to get anyone in here this weekend.

Going to be a fun three weeks. If we don't get some roster changed. Wow poor CKC. I say get Carter McCray she is going to be a great post player already is. Put up 25 points and 21 rebounds against CKC's Marshall team. She should know her well.
I don’t think she’s gives af what twitter Vols think tbh

She’s on the phone working that’s good enough

Not shocked all these teams who had a coach before us are getting visits and commitments

Do remember these girls are still in classes and can really only visit in weekends unless they have a light load

I guess she better have some visitors lined up next week or Tennessee fans on twitter will lose it. Acting fairly ugly already and she has been here less than a week. I really didn't expect her to have visitors before at least the middle of next week. I thought we might see some visits announced first part of the week. I would expect to have the Assistants in place by the middle of the week. Hopefully we will have news of visitors for later in the week or next weekend. I think it would have been very ambitious to be able to get anyone in here this weekend.

Going to be a fun three weeks. If we don't get some roster changed. Wow poor CKC. I say get Carter McCray she is going to be a great post player already is. Put up 25 points and 21 rebounds against CKC's Marshall team. She should know her well.
Where are those TN fans on X, I’d like to read their comments.

Dak,, you come in like Darth and start arguments with nearly everyone,,,it gets old

And that is not a personal attack
it happens
sorry if you took it personal

dang, did kim even reach out to her?

Not sure if the university would re-admit her. If Kim had reached out I think she would have come. Kinda sucks but Zaay probably blew her one chance at being a Lady Vol. I’m still excited to watch her play in the SEC again. Just hate that it’s for Bama lol

Dak,, you come in like Darth and start arguments with nearly everyone,,,it gets old

And that is not a personal attack
it happens
sorry if you took it personal
Darth was one of the only people on this page that I did argue with, and that was called for, but you seem to want to argue for whatever reason. Decided you were going to call me out for making a comment on another posters comments that basically agreed with him or her. My statements and opinions are just that, not arguments. Is it because I called you out and your former proclivities and poor behaviors it touched a nerve and you are attempting to continue this conversation?

How in the world did we let Zay get away from us? She should have been our first get.
I wonder if Kim thought it was safer to avoid any potential backlash when the inevitable question "Now WHAT was the reason Zaay left Tennessee before?" comes up.

In a better world everyone would understand that sometimes young people do stupid things, pay the price for them, and then learn from their mistakes. Like we all strive to do.

But in reality, you just KNOW there'd be a faction that would go all guns a'blazin' over it while they clutch their pearls during the big "And we thought Kim was a good girl! Guess we were wrong about her" road show.

I'm thrilled for Zaay that she landed well. Coach Curry will be super good for her. But dayum, folks. Alabama is going to be TOUGH! 😲

I wonder if Kim thought it was safer to avoid any potential backlash when the inevitable question "Now WHAT was the reason Zaay left Tennessee before?" comes up.

In a better world everyone would understand that sometimes young people do stupid things, pay the price for them, and then learn from their mistakes. Like we all strive to do.

But in reality, you just KNOW there'd be a faction that would go all guns a'blazin' over it while they clutch their pearls during the big "And we thought Kim was a good girl! Guess we were wrong about her" road show.

I'm thrilled for Zaay that she landed well. Coach Curry will be super good for her. But dayum, folks. Alabama is going to be TOUGH! 😲
Yeah we are slowly falling behind rn. We need a few big fishes in the portal or next year could be rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back