Mashack/Carr
Igor/Dubar
Estrella/Okparra
ZZ/Mashack/Boswell
Lanier/Mashack/Gainey
Tyson/Mashack/Carr
Igor/Dubar/Phillips
Okpara/Estrella

I agree think mashack starts, as you said, though others didnt. Wouldn’t have stayed if he didn’t. Only way I don’t see that is If you get okpara, Igor, dubar, Tyson, and Lanier, not sure mashack has a starting spot but you still play him a ton at different positions depending on game flow and opposing personnel. He makes shots when needed and he’s the best defender on the team not name ZZ. If we don’t get Tyson, I like the list you put.

Reactions: Smokey 77
ZZ/Mashack/Boswell
Lanier/Mashack/Gainey
Tyson/Mashack/Carr
Igor/Dubar/Phillips
Okpara/Estrella

I think mashack starts. Wouldn’t have stayed if he didn’t. Only way I don’t see that is If you get okpara, Igor, dubar, Tyson, and Lanier, not sure mashack has a starting spot but you still play him a ton at different positions depending on game flow and opposing personnel. He makes shots when needed and he’s the best defender on the team not name ZZ.
I had this

PG: ZZ 30 / Lanier 5 / Gainey 5
SG: Lanier 20 / Tyson 10 / Gainey 5 / Mashack 5
SF: Tyson 15 / Mashack 15 / Dubar 10
PF: Igor 20 / Dubar 15 / Mashack 5
C: Okpara 25 / JP 10 / Igor 5

Everyone gets 25mpg, other than ZZ, who gets 30.

I like yours more though, mines messy lol

Reactions: Smokey 77
Well because it wasn’t confirmed until about 45 minutes ago lol. Was just saying for the “Basilio just recycles information crowd.”
When did Basilio say that? I listen almost every day and don't remember it, which isn't to say he didn't say it. Just that when he thinks he knows something, he beats his audience over the head with it, so hard to imagine I'd have missed it on repeat.

Reactions: Orange.
I had this

I like that, but don’t think mashack stays for that. Never thought about it from minutes perspective as opposed to purely based on position. I’m sure Barnes will figure out minutes by sec schedule based on the lineups he’ll want to run. December always seems to be the tinkering phase. JP needs more than 10 minutes though. Maybe he takes 5 of Okpara 25. Don’t think Igor can slide to center either

I had this

Would love to run the 10 personnel crew Auburn ran this last year but just have a hard time thinking we land both Lanier and Tyson.

Closing 5:
ZZ
Lanier
Mashack
Dubar
Milicic or Okpara

Would love to run the 10 personnel crew Auburn ran this last year but just have a hard time thinking we land both Lanier and Tyson.

Closing 5:
ZZ
Lanier
Mashack
Dubar
Milicic or Okpara

I guess I was more or less trying to prove there’s minutes available for everyone to at least get 25mpg.

but you’re probably right we may not land Tyson, according to UNC fans we should find out tomorrow what Cade does

I like that, but don’t think mashack stays for that. Never thought about it from minutes perspective as opposed to purely based on position. I’m sure Barnes will figure out minutes by sec schedule based on the lineups he’ll want to run. December always seems to be the tinkering phase. JP needs more than 10 minutes though. Maybe he takes 5 of Okpara 25. Don’t think Igor can slide to center either

25 minutes is reasonable for Mashack. He doesn’t take plays off and when using that much energy nobody would be able to keep that up for 30-35 mpg.

I had this

All you guys having us getting Lanier and Tyson are generating so much positivity, and it's triggering me....badly. I'm not feeling welcome or safe right now.

All you guys having us getting Lanier and Tyson are generating so much positivity, and it's triggering me....badly. I'm not feeling welcome or safe right now.
If he isn’t, then he isn’t.

That’s more minutes for everyone else to go around.

You can land Mabar and whoever else that won’t care too much about minutes.

It’s a win/win. At this point, Cade is just extra icing

VN Store

Back