2024 Presidential Race

^^^^ @McDad ^^^^

The ever articulate Donald Trump posted this message to "Truth Social" on Thursday afternoon. On top of being a run-on sentence with comma splices galore, Trump coins words such as "DISINFORMATES" and "MISINFORMATES." Donald Trump also types "GREST." which one can easily surmise he intended to be "GREAT." Still, this is exactly the sort of thing the MAGA crowd would laugh at Joe Biden for, but when it comes to Trump? It gets ignored.
I think someone posted that either last week or early this one. I lol'd.

You want the Rs to be non partisan.
They want the Ds to be non partisan.

I don't think it's gonna happen.

oof

Donald Trump's lead is shrinking. Of the last 11 polls posted to Real Clear Polling, Trump has a lead in 6 of them. Biden has a lead in 4 of them. 1 of the polls has a tie. Donald Trump's Real Clear Polling Average is just 1% point ahead of Joe Biden's at the moment (46.5% to 45.5%). It really is just the Fox News poll that is making the difference.

Of course, that just reflects nationwide popular polling surveys.

You're correct. It is generally cheaper to rent than buy but that generality assumes a lot of factors.

When mortgage payments are on par with or cheaper than rents, people en masse to ownership. What's unique right now for me, is how cheap rent is relative to home valuation. Nothing for sale that doesn't require a lot of work meets my numbers for a good investment.

Some would say this is the plan of big government. Make the suburbs have a culture and demographic of the cities.

Are you in the city limits? If so, your rentals are in a good place. Do you have a management company handling all the day to day?

Donald Trump's lead is shrinking. Of the last 11 polls posted to Real Clear Polling, Trump has a lead in 6 of them. Biden has a lead in 4 of them. 1 of the polls has a tie. Donald Trump's Real Clear Polling Average is just 1% point ahead of Joe Biden's at the moment (46.5% to 45.5%). It really is just the Fox News poll that is making the difference.

Of course, that just reflects nationwide popular polling surveys.
Swing states tightening too

Some would say this is the plan of big government. Make the suburbs have a culture and demographic of the cities.

Are you in the city limits? If so, your rentals are in a good place. Do you have a management company handling all the day to day?
Inside limits of a small city. Columbia TN.
I used a management company for tenant placement but I take care of the daily ops.

Reactions: BreatheUT
When asked whether Putin was involved in Navalny's death, Trump gave his usual mealy-mouthed, don't want to criticize his boss, answer. First it was "" don't know." Then it was "possibly," then it was "probably," but ending with "I don't know."

He could have just said that he has no reason to disagree with worldwide intelligence assessments that Putin had him off'd, and tried to poison him once before. But noooooooo, he has to hedge and defend Putin.

View attachment 627805
So he told the truth?

So he told the truth?

A better answer would have been that he was waiting to see what the intelligence services determined and that he put no weight on Putin's denials.

That was his mistake the first time. He placed credibility on Putin. Huge error in judgment on his part ad, whatever you may think of our intelligence services, no one, absolutely no one, believes anything Putin says.

A better answer would have been that he was waiting to see what the intelligence services determined and that he put no weight on Putin's denials.

That was his mistake the first time. He placed credibility on Putin. Huge error in judgment on his part ad, whatever you may think of our intelligence services, no one, absolutely no one, believes anything Putin says.
So? Does anyone believe anything our intelligence services say?

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Increasing taxes might slow the velocity of money which is less inflationary than high velocity money.
The desired impact would be tax payers saving their returned monies at the higher interest rates. Or paying off their own personal debt with the returned monies.

If all they did was spend it - yes, it might only fuel inflationary pressure.

Though if presented with 2 options:
- Govt tax revenues fueling inflation
- Citizen tax breaks possibly fueling inflation

I choose tax breaks and the possibility they are saved. Nothing good comes from govt tax and spend.

The desired impact would be tax payers saving their returned monies at the higher interest rates. Or paying off their own personal debt with the returned monies.

If all they did was spend it - yes, it might only fuel inflationary pressure.

Though if presented with 2 options:
- Govt tax revenues fueling inflation
- Citizen tax breaks possibly fueling inflation

I choose tax breaks and the possibility they are saved. Nothing good comes from govt tax and spend.
Make no mistake, I am a low tax advocate. But if (an if which is impossible which means our convo is theoretical) the government didnt spend so much, and tax rates increased the bureaucratic drag would slow the velocity.

Personal saving does, too.

If we had higher interest rates, higher taxes, and radically less government spending inflation rate would drop. Challenge is, if it slows too much, we slip into recession, or worse, depression.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Voter apathy.
Nobody can believe these are the options so they’re closing their eyes and picking someone.

Yet if Biden wins it will be like the titanic hitting the iceberg.

Rest assure we are seeing the 3rd term of the Obama Administration. Look around. They've put the leftist agenda on roids during these 4 year and we still got 10 months. The threat of Trump winning has Obama and Clinton doing a fundraiser with the buffoon. These clowns were down the street from a slain police officer wake and they couldn't acknowledge it? Only a fool thinks the lack of law enforcement will get better no matter how much they pay for salaries. The democrats have created a war on cops that have emboldened criminals. They don't really support Israel either. They send mixed messages playing both sides and helped to fund Iran.

If they win again it will be a referendum to enact much more progressive policies that have helped to create chaos around the world and at our border.

VN Store

Back