2024 Presidential Race

Housing prices in local pockets are greatly influenced by supply and demand. Nationally it is affected by lending (and issues associated), and inflation.

I think the "work from home" boom caused by covid is what spiked house prices in a lot of areas. People moved to less expenses areas driving up housing costs.

Reactions: McDad
I think the "work from home" boom caused by covid is what spiked house prices in a lot of areas. People moved to less expenses areas driving up housing costs.
I have no reason to doubt your hunch. We live in a high demand state and our prices certainly reflect the desire to live in mid tn.

Not sure why quoting established precedent would be considered off topic
Because it's not "established precedent". It's a false equivalency, Harris encouraged people to chip in to a Freedom Fund to help post bail for defendants that still have to go through the criminal justice system. Encouraging donations to post bail is not even remotely the same as completely exonerating J6 criminals. Accountability matters, in one case there is accountability for crimes, in the other case there isn't.

Because it's not "established precedent". It's a false equivalency, Harris encouraged people to chip in to a Freedom Fund to help post bail for defendants that still have to go through the criminal justice system. Encouraging donations to post bail is not even remotely the same as completely exonerating J6 criminals. Accountability matters, in one case there is accountability for crimes, in the other case there isn't.
LOL

Reactions: Zues1
Reactions: Zues1

GOP Gets Big Election Integrity Victory in Pennsylvania, as Dems Seethe From Losses​

A GOP-led effort in Pennsylvania has prevailed after an appeals court ruled that undated (and arguably unverified) mail-in ballots can not be counted. That comes after a years-long legal battle led by various left-wing activist groups, including the ACLU and the NAACP.
Not counting questionable ballots seems like common sense to me.

Fun fact of the day - Biden's net approval rate is by far the worst of any POTUS since WWII at this point in his presidency. Next closest is GHWB who was still 6 points higher in net approval. For reference Trump at this point was 11 points higher in net approval.

His net popularity rating is also 4 points worse than Trump. Imagine that.

Reactions: McDad
Fun fact of the day - Biden's net approval rate is by far the worst of any POTUS since WWII at this point in his presidency. Next closest is GHWB who was still 6 points higher in net approval. For reference Trump at this point was 11 points higher in net approval.

His net popularity rating is also 4 points worse than Trump. Imagine that.
This is going to make some of our friends upset and you are going to be challenged on the veracity of the poll results

Reactions: Orangeburst
I'm just not sold on the fact that Biden is being fact checked a whole lot less.
But maybe they are not making as big of a deal out of Biden's lies.. not sure.
But that's kind of on trump, he 100% brought that scrutiny on himself.
Your kidding right? Nobody is that stupid to NOT see the difference in the amount of fact checking 4 yrs ago. All those so called fact checkets have been on a 3 yr vacation.

Your kidding right? Nobody is that stupid to NOT see the difference in the amount of fact checking 4 yrs ago. All those so called fact checkets have been on a 3 yr vacation.
Trump loves to play the victim card .... as do most Republicans/Conservatives. Someone is always either cheating you, or treating you unfairly, aren't they? LOL.

This isn't strength. It's whining.

according to polling data provided by VIB, relatively he is
I love how polling data suddenly matters, now that it says what you want it to. LOL. All I heard 4 years ago from the MAGA crowd was how polling data was not reliable.

For the most part, I do trust polls (except for Rasmussen Reports and the online Harris polls), and most of them have a Trump lead, but within their margin of error. For the General Election, it is normal to see an incumbent surge after Labor Day, as well. That was true in both 2012 and 2020.

VN Store

Back