2024 Presidential Race

I love how polling data suddenly matters, now that it says what you want it to. LOL. All I heard 4 years ago from the MAGA crowd was how polling data was not reliable.

For the most part, I do trust polls (except for Rasmussen Reports and the online Harris polls), and most of them have a Trump lead, but within their margin of error. For the General Election, it is normal to see an incumbent surge after Labor Day, as well. That was true in both 2012 and 2020.
The dems are in denial just Trumpets were back then. Never ignore a good poll. @Souce

The dems are in denial just Trumpets were back then. Never ignore a good poll. @Souce
Trump was rarely within the margin of error .... but he did gain ground after Labor Day, as most incumbents do.

.... and I'm still waiting for that "Red Wave" from the 2022 mid-terms that Rasmussen Reports predicted, by the way.

You are often critical of Biden .... for doing the same things that Trump used to do as President. If it's Trump doing it - then it must be right.
I haven't said that. And the truth be told, if the Marxist party hadn't gone full retard and gone after the man before he was even sworn into office, I wouldn't care so much. But if he gets elected and goes scorched earth on ya'll you deserve it.

Joe Biden is a ****ing potato.

Reactions: Zues1
I haven't said that. And the truth be told, if the Marxist party hadn't gone full retard and gone after the man before he was even sworn into office, I wouldn't care so much. But if he gets elected and goes scorched earth on ya'll you deserve it.

Joe Biden is a ****ing potato.
Again .... with all of this disinformating.

You are often critical of Biden .... for doing the same things that Trump used to do as President. If it's Trump doing it - then it must be right.
I haven't said that. And the truth be told, if the Marxist party hadn't gone full retard and gone after the man before he was even sworn into office, I wouldn't care so much. Endless indictments for the exact same **** they are doing.... crying that a dissenting view got hired on their network so much that they got her fired.... it's insane. But if he gets elected and goes scorched earth on ya'll you deserve it.

And Joe Biden is a ****ing potato. By contrast, DJT is a genius

Reactions: dovervolz

Donald Trump slams murder of NYPD cop Jonathan Diller 'by serial criminal' as he attends slain officer's wake: 'We have to toughen it up, these things can't happen'​

Donald Trump has attended the wake of a murdered NYPD officer and condemned city officials for freeing the serial criminal who allegedly killed him.

Speaking at the ceremony for Officer Jonathan Diller, 31, the former president said: 'What happened is such a sad event, such a horrible thing and it is happening all too often.

'It's an honor to be here, but this is such a sad occasion. We've got to toughen it up, we've got to strengthen it up, things like this shouldn't take place.'

Officer Diller was shot and killed in Queens during a routine traffic stop on Monday, with footage of the incident showing the cop screaming in pain as he died.

The Republican presidential nominee added: 'We are just not going to let it happen. 21 times arrested, this thug. The person in the car with him was arrested many times.

'They don't learn because they don't respect that police are the greatest people we have, there is nothing and nobody like them. This should never happen.

1711666357580.png
Officer Diller was shot and killed in Queens during a routine traffic stop on Monday, with footage of the incident showing the cop screaming in pain

Trump continued: 'I just visited with a very beautiful wife who now doesn't have her husband, Stephanie was just incredible.

'Their child a brand new beautiful baby sitting there innocent as can be does not know how his life has been changed.

'The Diller family will never be the same, and we have to stop it. We have to get back to law and order because this is not working. It's happening too often.

In my area of mid tn the rent was stagnant from housing bubble in 09 to about 2014. Normal increases until the spike in 2020 ish to now. Seems to have leveled off as supply has increased dramatically.

I recall hearing the news that it is now cheaper to rent, than to buy. Which means the "American dream" of home ownership is much further away. Consider how much it would cost to get into a starter home now? We could do some research and some math on the topic but I think it's widely understood costs are up to unprecedented levels. I don't think I could afford to buy my house today. Heck, I'm not sure I could stomach the cost of most apartments today.

Donald Trump slams murder of NYPD cop Jonathan Diller 'by serial criminal' as he attends slain officer's wake: 'We have to toughen it up, these things can't happen'​

Donald Trump has attended the wake of a murdered NYPD officer and condemned city officials for freeing the serial criminal who allegedly killed him.

Speaking at the ceremony for Officer Jonathan Diller, 31, the former president said: 'What happened is such a sad event, such a horrible thing and it is happening all too often.

'It's an honor to be here, but this is such a sad occasion. We've got to toughen it up, we've got to strengthen it up, things like this shouldn't take place.'

Officer Diller was shot and killed in Queens during a routine traffic stop on Monday, with footage of the incident showing the cop screaming in pain as he died.

The Republican presidential nominee added: 'We are just not going to let it happen. 21 times arrested, this thug. The person in the car with him was arrested many times.

'They don't learn because they don't respect that police are the greatest people we have, there is nothing and nobody like them. This should never happen.

View attachment 630263
Officer Diller was shot and killed in Queens during a routine traffic stop on Monday, with footage of the incident showing the cop screaming in pain

Trump continued: 'I just visited with a very beautiful wife who now doesn't have her husband, Stephanie was just incredible.

'Their child a brand new beautiful baby sitting there innocent as can be does not know how his life has been changed.

'The Diller family will never be the same, and we have to stop it. We have to get back to law and order because this is not working. It's happening too often.

Why wasn't Donald Trump offended by the January 6, 2021 rioters at the United States Capitol? While telling them to go home, Trump told them "We love you," and "You're very special." Is that what a law and order President says to a mob of people who have just committed various acts of violence, vandalism and theft?

The reality which the MAGA echo chamber of Trump-loving cultists on here doesn't want to confront, is that Donald Trump was flattered by those acts of violence committed against police officers at the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021. Those people did exactly what Trump wanted them to do. Trump considered them loyal heroes who were just showing him support. The riot fed his ego, which when you get right down to it, is all that Trump has ever cared about - his own egotistical needs.

Because it's not "established precedent". It's a false equivalency, Harris encouraged people to chip in to a Freedom Fund to help post bail for defendants that still have to go through the criminal justice system. Encouraging donations to post bail is not even remotely the same as completely exonerating J6 criminals. Accountability matters, in one case there is accountability for crimes, in the other case there isn't.
lmao. Had to give you a like for this level of lawyerizing what really happened.

I recall hearing the news that it is now cheaper to rent, than to buy. Which means the "American dream" of home ownership is much further away. Consider how much it would cost to get into a starter home now? We could do some research and some math on the topic but I think it's widely understood costs are up to unprecedented levels. I don't think I could afford to buy my house today. Heck, I'm not sure I could stomach the cost of most apartments today.
You're correct. It is generally cheaper to rent than buy but that generality assumes a lot of factors.

When mortgage payments are on par with or cheaper than rents, people en masse to ownership. What's unique right now for me, is how cheap rent is relative to home valuation. Nothing for sale that doesn't require a lot of work meets my numbers for a good investment.

Why a corrupt business person should never be a presidential nominee. The Gangster is an obvious and serious national-security risk.

Why did he do a complete U-turn on Tik-Tok? The answer is here and obvious:

Why wasn't Donald Trump offended by the January 6, 2021 rioters at the United States Capitol? While telling them to go home, Trump told them "We love you," and "You're very special." Is that what a law and order President says to a mob of people who have just committed various acts of violence, vandalism and theft?

The reality which the MAGA echo chamber of Trump-loving cultists on here doesn't want to confront, is that Donald Trump was flattered by those acts of violence committed against police officers at the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021. Those people did exactly what Trump wanted them to do. Trump considered them loyal heroes who were just showing him support. The riot fed his ego, which when you get right down to it, is all that Trump has ever cared about - his own egotistical needs.
Trump was offended when a Black Lives Matter policeman shot and killed unarmed Ashli Babbltt.

I don't know how he keeps surprising me but he do

View attachment 630114

^^^^ @McDad ^^^^

The ever articulate Donald Trump posted this message to "Truth Social" on Tuesday afternoon. On top of being a run-on sentence with comma splices galore, Trump coins words such as "DISINFORMATES" and "MISINFORMATES." Donald Trump also types "GREST." which one can easily surmise he intended to be "GREAT." Still, this is exactly the sort of thing the MAGA crowd would laugh at Joe Biden for, but when it comes to Trump? It gets ignored.

Last edited:
Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back