2024 NFL Offseason Thread

They have issues determining Pass Interference, this will be a much bigger **** show. Funny that the players didnt want it as a whole according to some sources.

You think this is harder to call than PI? PI is one of the most difficult calls in all of sports, IMO.

Yes, I think this will be difficult to call. I think it will also be very subjective and will be an issue. JMO

I have more hope for it than that. I think it'll be more like horse collar. I watch games all day every Sunday and don't feel like I see bad calls on that more than a few times per season.

Maybe I'm fooling myself, but I don't feel like this call is that hard to spot. Did you grab the guy and sit back to tackle him? Doesn't seem that tricky. Execution can go a lot of ways, I suppose?

@butchna

Steam building about Cowboys interested in drafting Micheal Penix and letting Dak walk after this season?

Something about Dak's current contract means his next contract might be ridiculous. I think it was that he can't be franchise tagged, so he has so much leverage.

The Diggs/Allen thing going south this season was one of the weirdest storylines that didn't get enough attention. If they were in NYC, that would have been one of the biggest stories of the year.

Reactions: 05_never_again
Here's a wild story about a guy who initially worked for the Jacksonville Jaguars installing their scoreboard. Then the Jags get word that he has a child sex conviction thing from 1988. The Jags fired him. He hacks the scoreboard computer system. They trace it back to him. The FEDs get involved and raid his house and find more child sex stuff. He gets convicted for all sorts of stuff and he's sentenced to 220 years. That's the Cliff Notes version. Here's the full scoop:

VN Store

Back