2024 NFL Offseason Thread

New England signed their backup Quarterback Jacoby Brissett.

Who do they pick Jayden Daniels or Drake Maye?

Keenan Allen to the Bears for a 4th round pick. Ryan Poles continues to do good work. Allen has had injury issues, but that’s still a good deal for the Bears.

Reactions: Plecoptera
I could see Cowboys drafting a RB in 2nd round . I agree LT will be first round pick. Seen where Tyron Smith signed with Jets..
I’m thinking more third. Think there will be a run on RBs in the fourth after all the FA activity.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I’m thinking more third. Think there will be a run on RBs in the fourth after all the FA activity.
Yeah, it isn't a deep RB class. The Cowboys definitely need to replace Tyron Smith. But I'd look for them to take a RB in round 2, to try to make the best out of the situation.

Justin Fields traded to the Steelers. 6th-round pick in next year’s draft that could become a 4th-round pick depending on how much he plays.

Bears and QBs are like gasoline and matches.
Packers had a long drought between Bart Starr and Brett Favre…Ron Wolf the difference. Now they draft a HOF to succeed the previous HOF. Just takes an organized mindset and process.

New England signed their backup Quarterback Jacoby Brissett.

Who do they pick Jayden Daniels or Drake Maye?

I would guess Brissett is opening day starter.

McShay said prevailing wisdom is starting to turn on rookies starting right away, especially guys like Maye who have fewer than 30 NCAA starts, and especially teams where the guy isn't set up for success, like New England.

What do you all think about this?

NFL owners set to vote on wild new kickoff rule: Here's everything you need to know about the proposal​

I'm thinking they oughta try it out in preseason games before implementing it. Still precious little information on how onside kicks would work

VN Store

Back