2024 NBA Season Thread aka The Zion High Deductible Healthcare Plan

They caught JP because there was irregular action on prop unders for an unknown player, and on both occasions, JP left the game early (eye and illness). In both cases, it was the biggest prop winner of the day on Draft Kings.

They will catch you. They have big data at their disposal and they are smart.

I think he has a habit of dirty play, technical fouls, and getting tossed.

I think he jaws a lot with opposing players and refs.

The Rockets? Me either, Draymond, me either.

Isaiah Thomas said it best

Kevin Durant saved those dudes

That 2022 title run by Steph was legit impressive.

I think KD was gone after 2019 no matter what but maybe if Meyers had told KD he’d trade Draymond, we have a different NBA

Isaiah Thomas said it best

Kevin Durant saved those dudes

How in the world is this a take from anybody other than Zeke, LOL? They won 2 titles without KD and would've won 3 if Klay didn't get hurt.

I love, love, love KD's game but his is the most disappointing superstar career of all time if he didn't hitch his wagon to Steph's. TBH, The KD experience has not been great at all in Phoenix. The fan bases of every franchise he played for have mixed feelings about him.

That 2022 title run by Steph was legit impressive.

I think KD was gone after 2019 no matter what but maybe if Meyers had told KD he’d trade Draymond, we have a different NBA

I am curious how they win by trading Draymond. Who can they trade him for that gives them what they need? He's a great playmaker and a top 5 defender. Bam is the only guy like that.

I am curious how they win by trading Draymond. Who can they trade him for that gives them what they need? He's a great playmaker and a top 5 defender. Bam is the only guy like that.

I don’t know, maybe a guy that doesn’t get himself ejected four minutes into a game where they are only up 1.5 games for a play in spot? A guy who doesn’t rack up some many flagrant fouls and technicals he is suspended for an NBA Finals game?

Draymond is the luckiest SOB in the last 30 years of NBA history. If he got drafted by Charlotte he would be a less talked about, less impressive Tobias Harris

Reactions: TBrown
I don’t know, maybe a guy that doesn’t get himself ejected four minutes into a game where they are only up 1.5 games for a play in spot? A guy who doesn’t rack up some many flagrant fouls and technicals he is suspended for an NBA Finals game?

It'd be great if Draymond didn't miss games for clown behavior, but in a hypothetical where he was traded....lots of dudes miss way more games due to injury which you are risking by moving him, and they probably aren't as good as him (unless you attach assets), and definitely don't have the fit/chemistry with Steph.

I don't think KD stays if they trade Draymond. KD wanted his own team. It was Steph, not Draymond. But even if that is it, and KD stays if they trade Draymond (when? After 2019 when **** popped off?), I don't think you can bank another title for the Warriors. Too many question marks (who is their dog? Will KD stay healthy. Who is running O besides Steph? Etc.).

1m internet points for using such an iconic image perfectly

1711644203497.png

Edit: looks like it may be a fake quote. that ruins it.

Mavs seem to be a different team with deadline acquisitions. Better overall defense and Washington added another scorer threat.

As long as Luka and Kyrie stay healthy they look good.

Man, the ****ing Spurs. They get a 7’5 alien that is putting up 21/10/3.5/4.7 stocks as a rookie after having Robinson and Duncan. Such ********

VN Store

Back