2024 NBA Season Thread aka The Zion High Deductible Healthcare Plan

The same offensive foul every NBA player gets away with .

But yes is was.

I actually don't see people get away with this one that much, and even if they did, it still impeaches the yam. It's like when a guy gets dropped because his foot gets stepped on. It's not a legit poster, IMO. If you have to clear out the arm that was gonna block your shot, then I don't think you really dunked on him.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Does Klay re-sign with Warriors or do they move on.
Bob Myers would keep him if he was still G.M.

Then it's a good thing they let Myers go. Klay has been mediocre. Maybe over-pay him a little, but don't compete with anybody trying to over-pay him a lot. If he wants to leave for more $, let him. $50m-60m/3 should be enough but he'll probably leave for more.

I end up only seeing Domantas Sabonis against the Lakers and therefore he seems like the most underrated NBA player because he has Brow's number. Just not a great matchup or is he really this good?

I guess we'll see more in the playoffs.

I end up only seeing Domantas Sabonis against the Lakers and therefore he seems like the most underrated NBA player because he has Brow's number. Just not a great matchup or is he really this good?

I guess we'll see more in the playoffs.

He's really good. His problem is that he's not very good at D and he's a small 5. They need a 7' rim-protecting shooter to put next to him.

@n_huffhines did you listen to the worst contracts pod Simmons put out this week? Woz taking MJP and Sabonis almost made me throw something

None of them taking Jaylen who isn’t a top 10 player about to make $57.2 AAV was insane

@n_huffhines did you listen to the worst contracts pod Simmons put out this week? Woz taking MJP and Sabonis almost made me throw something

None of them taking Jaylen who isn’t a top 10 player about to make $57.2 AAV was insane

Cam Johnson making the list made no sense. He makes slightly more than Duncan Robinson who they pulled off the list. He's 2 years younger, is scoring more points (in a down year), is shooting 40% from 3p (same as DR), gets twice as many rebounds, and plays better D. They can move that contract for a positive asset in a snap.

Cam Johnson making the list made no sense. He makes slightly more than Duncan Robinson who they pulled off the list. He's 2 years younger, is scoring more points (in a down year), is shooting 40% from 3p (same as DR), gets twice as many rebounds, and plays better D. They can move that contract for a positive asset in a snap.

Simmons brought up he’s in a bad spot too. He doesn’t have a PG, Bridges doesn’t create for others, not a real offensive coach. If you switch him in MJP’s position and everyone talks what a good asset he is

Simmons brought up he’s in a bad spot too. He doesn’t have a PG, Bridges doesn’t create for others, not a real offensive coach. If you switch him in MJP’s position and everyone talks what a good asset he is

The problem is Simmons is the one who drafted him.

Did you mean MPjr? Yeah, I think he could get one more 3 per game with Jokic.

VN Store

Back