2023 NBA Draft & Offseason aka Dame Time Is a Storm in Which We Are All Lost

Win win for the Bucks ,,,Giannis gave them the or else and ownership listened...now Middleton can come off bench or be 3rd option ...Bucks favorites in East and for Heat fans sorry😎

Bucks became the clear favorites to win the 2023 NBA title with the trade for Lillard.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Justin Verrier (no idea how to spell his name) pointed out the biggest losers in this trade are the Pelicans, who went from thinking Bucks might blow it up to both picks they're getting landing in the upper 20s

Bill Simmons ranted and raved about Walton being the best and I know he’s got the title but he played like 250 games for them. Has to be Clyde
Yes, I agree. Just saying Walton probably had the best single season in Portland history when you add in the Ring

Yes, I agree. Just saying Walton probably had the best single season in Portland history when you add in the Ring

Oh no doubt. That two year run was magical. Those late 80’s/early 90’s Blazers get overlooked

Reactions: The Dog
Dame Lillard's defensive rating last year was 245th...among guards!

Dame has never done the things that lead to winning basketball like playing defense or making teammates better. Even Harden makes his teammates better. Look at Robert Covington with Harden and with Dame...

Look at Norman Powell with Lowry and no point guard with LAC vs time with Dame..

Dame has never done the things that lead to winning basketball like playing defense or making teammates better. Even Harden makes his teammates better. Look at Robert Covington with Harden and with Dame...

Look at Norman Powell with Lowry and no point guard with LAC vs time with Dame..

Lillard and Carmelo are the most overrated “stars” of the last 15 years. Me first offensive players you win 45 games and do nothing in the playoffs with

Nah man if Poole actually said this is, this is hilarious

I do think Dame can make Giannis better. This will be the most spacing he's ever seen. And the pnr combo should be so scary

VN Store

Back