2022, 2023, & 2024 Baseball Commitments (Merged with the 2018+ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 3 top 100 recruits in the 2018 class according to the PG rankings, we have four recruits that PG rates at 10.0...I don't have a $ubscription so I can't see the list, but...these are the guys I would be worried about based on PG.

Sean Guilbe - Player Profile | Perfect Game USA

Paul Komistek - Player Profile | Perfect Game USA

Mitchell Parker - Player Profile | Perfect Game USA

Connor Pavolony - Player Profile | Perfect Game USA

Top 100...They'll never make it to Knoxville. Do we have any JUCO commits?

Not sure, but that doesn't seem to be CTV's thing. He brought in one juco guy in his first season, Reed Fell, he's accumulated no stats.

His stats from juco say he can hit and if he could hit SEC pitching he'd be playing/DH-ing because gosh almighty we need a hitter.

Not sure, but that doesn't seem to be CTV's thing. He brought in one juco guy in his first season, Reed Fell, he's accumulated no stats.

His stats from juco say he can hit and if he could hit SEC pitching he'd be playing/DH-ing because gosh almighty we need a hitter.

He was at Miami in the fall. I’m assuming he has to sit out this season.

possibly however there has been some recent success of guys getting picked fairly high and going to college and improving their draft status 3 years later. All boils down to a players situation and more importantly how much money these young guys want which often is higher than a club is willing to spend.

It looks like there are 5-6 JUCO transfers for next year.
I believe Paul Komistek and Connor Pavolony will make to campus. Not sure about the others you listed.

Aaron Ashby is a juco commit from Crowder. He's got an era of 2.25 and 127 k's in 60 innings. Just from those strikeout numbers and the fact he is a lefty makes it possible for him to go pro.

He was at Miami in the fall. I’m assuming he has to sit out this season.

Yes,, he is redshirted this season,,don't know why they don't put that on the roster page... Beat writer for Univ of Miami said Reed Fell was good, left for Viteilo...CTV must have seen him and Ashby at the same time,,,they played against each other.....the San Jacinto kid looks good also.... these 3 juco players will help a lot IMO

Aaron Ashby is a juco commit from Crowder. He's got an era of 2.25 and 127 k's in 60 innings. Just from those strikeout numbers and the fact he is a lefty makes it possible for him to go pro.

Ashby,,has a chance to get drafted for sure...If they make it to Grand Junction,, I would be worried then..

Yes,, he is redshirted this season,,don't know why they don't put that on the roster page... Beat writer for Univ of Miami said Reed Fell was good, left for Viteilo...CTV must have seen him and Ashby at the same time,,,they played against each other.....the San Jacinto kid looks good also.... these 3 juco players will help a lot IMO
Fell is from Springdale, Arkansas. Vitello has had a relationship for awhile. The San Jac kid was a former Razorback recruit as well.

Fell is from Springdale, Arkansas. Vitello has had a relationship for awhile. The San Jac kid was a former Razorback recruit as well.

I think these Juco kids will help us next year,, the Miami Hurricane blogs really like the Fell Kid,, He just wanted to play for CTV,, probably was recruited by him,,, Miami was upset when he decided to transfer,,, looks like a good choice ,, Miami is not doing to good.,,,the San Jac kid looks really good also. The Fell kid is all over YouTube,,,, I’ll say this......he can really swing it. San Jac kid has 3 videos on perfect game site. Looks very good. Ashby kid. Haven’t seen him yet. Still looking though. Numbers are great though.

He participated in spring scrimmages this year,,, looked really good ,, but I think when games started he couldn’t participate in practices anymore because of the 35 man roster limits or redshirt limits. Or something to that effect,,,too many rules. But he is redshirted this year for sure. With him, Ashby and the San Jac kid, it will definitely help,,,CTV is everywhere on the recruiting trail.

These are your two TX juco catcher transfers for next year. Gray is lefty and Hoehner is righty. Both great defensive catchers and can hit.

Attachments

• IMG_1655.jpg
    IMG_1655.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Well, add two more judo's to the ever growing list for the fall,,,CTV isn't messing around... Plus these kids are coming from good Juco programs...Go Vols!!!!

Northeastern Okla. A&M...Crowder JC...San Jacinto JC...Weatherford JC...and Cisco JC...All coming in this fall,,,,Going to be interesting

Northeastern Okla. A&M...Crowder JC...San Jacinto JC...Weatherford JC...and Cisco JC...All coming in this fall,,,,Going to be interesting

CTV and his staff are recruiting at a very high level. Big time talent is coming in. Keep any eye on ornelas ,Guilbe and Mitchell Parker as they are possible top 5 round draft pick guys. The 19, 20 and they even have gotten a start on 21 as well are all looking really good too.

Reactions: 1 person
CTV and his staff are recruiting at a very high level. Big time talent is coming in. Keep any eye on ornelas ,Guilbe and Mitchell Parker as they are possible top 5 round draft pick guys. The 19, 20 and they even have gotten a start on 21 as well are all looking really good too.

Yes for sure,,,From what i have seen on youtube ,,video's and reading up on these juco kids,,, I like it a lot ,,, As Far as Ornelas, Guilbe and Parker...I am counting them as GONE to the Draft... we will see

Updated. When the draft happens, I'll have the guys who signed in bold. I am sure I am missing guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back