2017 QB CJ Lewis commits

I'll be willing to bet anybody that all the the committed players Tenn has today will not sign with the VOLS on NSD. Any takers? Probably 4 or 5 will not sign.

We have far too many star gazers around here. The coaches are recruiting according to skill level and need not stars. Chill out!

Reactions: 2 people
We have far too many star gazers around here. The coaches are recruiting according to skill level and need not star rating. Chill out and trust your staff.

Last edited:
I agree. This kid was at the Arsenal camp, coaches must have seen something. He is a very good athlete.

Not arguing with you, I simply dont care in July and think people having a heart attack right now are silly. Butch does what the program needs. Lets enjoy the state of the program instead of what might happen three years from now. He'll be ok because hes done a good job so far.

Reactions: 1 person
But, but he is only 3 stars

11287189-large.jpg

I'm not expert, but his video looked really good to me. In fact he looks a lot like Dobbs; similar stature, and speed.

I'm not expert, but his video looked really good to me. In fact he looks a lot like Dobbs; similar stature, and speed.

Admit, I was a little surprised also. Very athletic kid, QB might not even be what they have in mind.

Alabama has a top recruiting class every year so before you say just trust the coaches and so on look at who wins the national title every year then look at their recruiting rankings.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back