2016 TN PG Jordan Bone (UT commit 9/13/15)

It's in the OP? "My brother went there" "It's a family tradition". If that doesn't mean Tennessee is his favorite without actually saying then idk what to tell you. It doesn't take a rocket science to indicate Tennessee is his favorite school. (Since he was asked which schools he liked).

Also lives in Tennessee. Pretty easy to tell Tennessee is the favorite and leader.

Just clarifying...never saw Bone say "Tennessee is his favorite team".

Jordan's tape looks impressive. Getting steals from tip offs, and doing the little things to help his team win. He would be a fine addition to our team.

Jordan's tape looks impressive. Getting steals from tip offs, and doing the little things to help his team win. He would be a fine addition to our team.

He is a true point guard in my terms. He can score but doesn't look to do so. Plays great defense and has great ball handling. Also seems to have the leadership qualities Barnes looks for in his PG. Personally I think his stock will continue to rise.

He is a true point guard in my terms. He can score but doesn't look to do so. Plays great defense and has great ball handling. Also seems to have the leadership qualities Barnes looks for in his PG. Personally I think his stock will continue to rise.
Love it. I also expect him to rise in the rankings. Would love to see him be our first commit of 2016

Aight y'all got me. I'm him, he's me. I'm making the official announcement to the Vols may 25th.

Can he reach 5 star status? Well obviously he could, but what's the chances of that happening?

Can he reach 5 star status? Well obviously he could, but what's the chances of that happening?

No likely because of the AAU team he plays on is stacked and he plays in TN. I think he can reach top 50 status but idk if he could go higher than 40. He is an all around good basketball player.

It all depends in the summer AAU evaluation period and if he can blow up in tournaments. Summer is where nobody's can become somebody's out of nowhere (ie, Ado). Jordan already has a leg up in the rankings so he'll likely have to play extremely well to get a significant bump.

@AdamZagoria: Iowa State just offered Team Thad 2016s Jaylen Fisher, Jordan Bone & Micah Thomas, per their AAU Coach

Memphis, Ole Miss and Iowa State recruiting him hard along with Tennessee, early playing time is important, will take some official visits in the fall (UT will be one), and then decide.

VN Store

Back