2016 GA PF Romello White

So let it go. Usually takes 2 to fill a thread with useless banter.
Learn anything recently or are you trying for a permanent?

Dude one other poster already covered this, but AD should not be exempt from getting called out for being out of line. I don't care if you're a regular poster, a lurker, a coach, player, etc., if you get out of line, someone will call you out. If you can't handle that, maybe VN isn't for you. You've been here long enough to know that.

Reactions: 1 person
So let it go. Usually takes 2 to fill a thread with useless banter.
Learn anything recently or are you trying for a permanent?

I'm quite simply discussing basketball, thought that was the purpose of this forum? I don't feel like we should be limited to what players we are allowed to critique, do you?

Dude one other poster already covered this, but AD should not be exempt from getting called out for being out of line. I don't care if you're a regular poster, a lurker, a coach, player, etc., if you get out of line, someone will call you out. If you can't handle that, maybe VN isn't for you. You've been here long enough to know that.
I wouldn't say anything if this was the only instance. In another thread we're measuring manhood about who is an insider and who ain't.
Guy provides good info when he can leave the punk routine under his seat.

Reactions: 3 people
I wouldn't say anything if this was the only instance. In another thread we're measuring manhood about who is an insider and who ain't.
Guy provides good info when he can leave the punk routine under his seat.

I posted a quote from Twitter by Evan Daniels that pertained to a rumored target, how's that measuring manhood? Again, I'm simply talking basketball, others can do with that info what they please.

Reactions: 2 people
I posted a quote from Twitter by Evan Daniels that pertained to a rumored target, how's that measuring manhood? Again, I'm simply talking basketball, others can do with that info what they please.

Half of your posts in another thread are about trying to show how inaccurate another poster is. Nothing more.
You're back to your old ways. Sad thing is you're probably the most knowledgable poster on here. The punk routine just makes you look like a DA.

Reactions: 9 people
Half of your posts in another thread are about trying to show how inaccurate another poster is. Nothing more.
You're back to your old ways. Sad thing is you're probably the most knowledgable poster on here. The punk routine just makes you look like a DA.
:good!:

How dare you bring news about White into this thread.

Please bring more news in here about potential players. I love all the attention I'm getting but I think we should spread it around. I've had enough for one day. :birgits_giggle:

Please bring more news in here about potential players. I love all the attention I'm getting but I think we should spread it around. I've had enough for one day. :birgits_giggle:

Stay around AuntieDee. We love having you here. But don't take it to heart too much when something negative is said about Jabari. We've had posters call Jarnell Stokes, which is probably one of the best post players UT has had in a long time, a tulip and that he was soft. Not sure if you have ever saw Stokes before but he is a beast.

Last edited:

Insider police are much more annoying than people who pretend to be insiders.

Reactions: 2 people
LaWD Have Mercy....Did someone forget that this thread was about ROMELLO WHITE? Lets just start a Jabari McGhee pros and cons forum, so we can stay on subject in these other forums! LOL!
Jabari's favorite reply to negativity reads as follows, "I will have a few haters and more fans! Those haters going to hate but I do what I do for the fans!" With that being said, It's ok (to me) that some have negative things to say and harshly critique him! Some of the things that was said about him last year before the season wasn't the best but he proved those naysayers wrong. THIS YEAR...he will do the exact same thing! Keep critiquing JB, I like it! That's what these forums are for...to critique and give your own individual opinions about players. WE ARE SUPPOSE TO AGREE TO DISAGREE SOMETIMES! IT SHOULD BE ALL IN VOL LOVE, THOUGH!

NOW...Back to Mr. Romello White!

GO VOLS!

LaWD Have Mercy....Did someone forget that this thread was about ROMELLO WHITE? Lets just start a Jabari McGhee pros and cons forum, so we can stay on subject in these other forums! LOL!
Jabari's favorite reply to negativity reads as follows, "I will have a few haters and more fans! Those haters going to hate but I do what I do for the fans!" With that being said, It's ok (to me) that some have negative things to say and harshly critique him! Some of the things that was said about him last year before the season wasn't the best but he proved those naysayers wrong. THIS YEAR...he will do the exact same thing! Keep critiquing JB, I like it! That's what these forums are for...to critique and give your own individual opinions about players. WE ARE SUPPOSE TO AGREE TO DISAGREE SOMETIMES! IT SHOULD BE ALL IN VOL LOVE, THOUGH!

GO VOLS!

Romello is out of here. Let's get back to recruiting. :thumbsup:

GO VOLS!
What posts in this thread indicated negativity or haters towards Jabari?

Side note: I love that outlook towards "haters" and fans. I wish more players were like that, where they're more appreciative to their fans than they are spiteful towards haters. Too many players completely ignore their fans and supporters because they don't shut up about their "haters" that may or not exist. Good outlook by Jabari.

Reactions: 3 people
What posts in this thread indicated negativity or haters towards Jabari?

Side note: I love that outlook towards "haters" and fans. I wish more players were like that, where they're more appreciative to their fans than they are spiteful towards haters. Too many players completely ignore their fans and supporters because they don't shut up about their "haters" that may or not exist. Good outlook by Jabari.

NOOOOO....It was a general statement! No one on this thread has said anything negative about Jabari! Haters is just slang he and I use. For example, to me (because JB is family) negativity is when someone feels as if Jabari will ride the pine! I was just replying to all the hoopla!

VN Store

Back