2016 Election Thread Part Deux

Just playing with you Ob

I know gramps. But after 9/11.... It showed me it wouldn't take much to rattle us. We have gotten comfortable and complacent. Hell, turn off the internet for a week and see what happens....

Reactions: 1 person
GOP rivals Rubio, Kasich questioning whether they'd stand by Trump as nominee | The Salt Lake Tribune

GOP leaders are grasping for a last-ditch idea stop Trump from claiming the nomination, from talking about a contested convention to discussing whether to rally around a yet-to-be-determined third-party candidate

So, who would that third party candidate be? Cruz is as divisive as Trump IMO..

Do you really think they are divisive, or have we simply let things shift so far that what would have been middle of the road is now extreme? I'd bet that just about everyone supporting open borders locks their own doors - for the same reason we should be controlling borders.

Trumps life will be taken. Causing chaos. Obama has already signed the EO previous to this (4 days ago) that will allow the UN to bring troops in to assist our troops

Trump is not part of the NWO plan....

Supposedly that is what the Cuba treaties was over. They can have 250,000 troops here in 6 hours.

There is a lot more to it.....but.....

Well that's close to the dumbest thing I have read

Reactions: 3 people
My money is still on trump dropping out around October insuring a Hillary win. That would be the October suprise of all October suprises. I don't guess it matters much either way at the end of the day.

My money is still on trump dropping out around October insuring a Hillary win. That would be the October suprise of all October suprises. I don't guess it matters much either way at the end of the day.

Trump does not drop out. He wins, then wins some more. Ask him, he will tell you all about winning.

Trump isn't Ross Perot. He want to be POTUS badly.

Trump will win Florida, Illinois, North Carolina and Missouri.

Will Little Marco continue on?

The SILENT MAJORITY stands with Trump.

How is it the majority when over 55% of republicans don't want him and close to 60% of the country choose Hillary over him? You guys need a dictionary.

Trump does not drop out. He wins, then wins some more. Ask him, he will tell you all about winning.

I hope he does, but I'm doubting he will. I think the one thing Trump will accomplish is opening up America's eyes to how corrupt and criminal the presidential race and the political process has become. The establishment will get their (wo)man regardless of what the majority wants...

VN Store

Back