2016 Election Thread Part Deux

Reactions: 1 person
GOP rivals Rubio, Kasich questioning whether they'd stand by Trump as nominee | The Salt Lake Tribune

GOP leaders are grasping for a last-ditch idea stop Trump from claiming the nomination, from talking about a contested convention to discussing whether to rally around a yet-to-be-determined third-party candidate

So, who would that third party candidate be? Cruz is as divisive as Trump IMO..

I honestly don't think Cruz or Trump would beat Hillary...so I'm just for blowing up the GOP with someone they hate like Trump getting the nom

I'm game.

Trumps life will be taken. Causing chaos. Obama has already signed the EO previous to this (4 days ago) that will allow the UN to bring troops in to assist our troops

Trump is not part of the NWO plan....

Supposedly that is what the Cuba treaties was over. They can have 250,000 troops here in 6 hours.

There is a lot more to it.....but.....

Trumps life will be taken. Causing chaos. Obama has already signed the EO previous to this (4 days ago) that will allow the UN to bring troops in to assist our troops

Supposedly that is what the Cuba treaties was over. They can have 250,000 troops here in 6 hours.

Is Obama working hand in hand with the GOP now?

I posted earlier that I feared for Trump's life. The GOP will do anything to keep him from being their candidate. That is Gramps' theory.

:)

Reactions: 3 people
Should have told them that you make some awesome flying carpets in your spare time :)

It's funny you say that. A couple weeks ago one of my classmates was asking me what ethnicity I am. I asked him "where do you think I'm from?" He said, "Wherever Aladdin was from."

I posted earlier that I feared for Trump's life. The GOP will do anything to keep him from being their candidate. That is Gramps' theory.

No. He's part of the NWO. Keep up gramps. :)

I'm glad to hear this. It's about time Obama and congress worked together.

Normally I'd say you were bat**** crazy for bringing up such a theory.

However, this election cycle has proved beyond a reasonable doubt there really is not a thin line between insane and normal. As what would be considered insane in other years has become normal and normal has become absurd.

However, this election cycle has proved beyond a reasonable doubt there really is not a thin line between insane and normal. As what would be considered insane in other years has become normal and normal has become absurd.

I'm trying to find the EO. It's real. Just haven't tied it together yet.

Patriot defense something another.

Btw, I'm not bat **** crazy. Just passing it along.

It's funny you say that. A couple weeks ago one of my classmates was asking me what ethnicity I am. I asked him "where do you think I'm from?" He said, "Wherever Aladdin was from."

say yep born and bred in Orlando :) Arabian Nights was one of my faves growing up..for a poor child, who never got to travel, I loved reading about other cultures.

Funny story.

It was Day one of Biology lab my freshmen year of college and we had to go around the class and share interesting fact about ourselves (everyone's favorite part amiright). So I am basically finishing up my usual "I'm Persian, I like geography, yadayadayada", and then the guy next to me goes next and is like "I've won three Grammies". We're all like "wtf". I talk to him later (he's my lab partner) and ask him about the Grammy thing and I **** you all not, he actually has won three Grammys as a music engineer/producer. He said he wanted to go back to college and try to get a law degree to "further his career opportunies in the music industry". On another note, my other lab partner said she transferred here (I go to a school in Atlanta) from UT and was telling me how she dated Raijon Neal. Random as hell. All star lab group.

Legitimate cool story.

I'm trying to find the EO. It's real. Just haven't tied it together yet.

Patriot defense something another.

I'd doubt you'd ever find a public copy of an EO like that. Some are kept secret for the very reason that if the public ever found out about it, it could cause major problems.

Funny story.

It was Day one of Biology lab my freshmen year of college and we had to go around the class and share interesting fact about ourselves (everyone's favorite part amiright). So I am basically finishing up my usual "I'm Persian, I like geography, yadayadayada", and then the guy next to me goes next and is like "I've won three Grammies". We're all like "wtf". I talk to him later (he's my lab partner) and ask him about the Grammy thing and I **** you all not, he actually has won three Grammys as a music engineer/producer. He said he wanted to go back to college and try to get a law degree to "further his career opportunies in the music industry". On another note, my other lab partner said she transferred here (I go to a school in Atlanta) from UT and was telling me how she dated Raijon Neal. Random as hell. All star lab group.
You're a cat?

250,000 UN troops? Our Boy Scouts could take them within a week.

VN Store

Back