2015 IL F Admiral Schofield (UT commit 8/31/14) (signed)

Yea those schools started showing interest over the summer, but none have offered. You know as well as anybody that "showing interest", is a very broad term and of the tunes doesn't mean much. What it tells me is all those schools checked him out, and decided he wasn't worthy of a scholarship.

Flood tweeted just six days ago that those schools were "involved". Maybe they have since decided to pass, maybe they're still evaluating. My point is, with twelve new offers and "interest" from some bigger college programs, his stock seems to be on the rise.

Ah, Kim Anderson again. BTO's go-to now.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tyndall getting out recruited by a former D2 coach with a females first name, I can see why you would run and hide.

Ed Cooley has done a pretty nice job quickly at providence, prefer to talk about him?

Last edited:
Flood tweeted just six days ago that those schools were "involved". Maybe they have since decided to pass, maybe they're still evaluating. My point is, with twelve new offers and "interest" from some bigger college programs, his stock seems to be on the rise.

Absolutely it's on the rise, from apparently low major to now mid major.

Yea those schools started showing interest over the summer, but none have offered. You know as well as anybody that "showing interest", is a very broad term and of the tunes doesn't mean much. What it tells me is all those schools checked him out, and decided he wasn't worthy of a scholarship.

I agree and the same thing with offers. It seems like he just started blowing up at the end of July so it may be a little early to say that those schools decided against him.

Rob Lewis posted that Tennessee really likes a him a lot and he has a lot of Big Ten schools keeping him on the backburner as a fallback. Also said it's not as much of a reach as some think with those offers from Wichita, West Virginia and Minnesota.

I agree and the same thing with offers. It seems like he just started blowing up at the end of July so it may be a little early to say that those schools decided against him.

Very possible, but it's pretty obvious they decided against pushing for a committment in August from him like we are. If he's a backup option that's one thing, you gotta fill a class, but he appears to be a primary target for us and that's concerning considering we've only got 3 spots in this class.

You can't form an actual rebuttal to Anderson so you post a bunch of zzzzzzzs, seems like a cop out to me.

I've addressed your Kim Anderson take numerous times on here. Like I said, it's now your "go to" used to criticize Tyndall's recruiting. I, like everyone else, have read your Kim Anderson posts dozens of time. Hence, the "zzzzzzzz" in the earlier post.

Same stuff, different day.

Right, not very impressive IMO. Those schools also don't appear to be pushing for his commitment before September, they're going after bigger fish first, that's my issue.

I think that's a better point than your initial statement of assuming they passed and didn't offer.

Reactions: 1 person
Rob Lewis posted that Tennessee really likes a him a lot and he has a lot of Big Ten schools keeping him on the backburner as a fallback. Also said it's not as much of a reach as some think with those offers from Wichita, West Virginia and Minnesota.

This is my point exactly, he has schools keeping him as a fallback, meaning they're gonna pursue guys that they clearly like much better and if the miss may give this guy a call. That doesn't mean he's some high major target now, it means he's a backup plan to who knows how many other recruits on those schools lists. Tennessee however is pushing for a commitment from him, in what's going to be a small class, without even getting a visit from a guy like Chris Clarke or Dwayne Bacon who play a similar position.

I've addressed your Kim Anderson take numerous times on here. Like I said, it's now your "go to" used to criticize Tyndall's recruiting. I, like everyone else, have read your Kim Anderson posts dozens of time. Hence, the "zzzzzzzz" in the earlier post.

Same stuff, different day.

So like I said, would you prefer we discuss Ed Cooley or Johnny Jones?

This is my point exactly, he has schools keeping him as a fallback, meaning they're gonna pursue guys that they clearly like much better and if the miss may give this guy a call. That doesn't mean he's some high major target now, it means he's a backup plan to who knows how many other recruits on those schools lists. Tennessee however is pushing for a commitment from him, in what's going to be a small class, without even getting a visit from a guy like Chris Clarke or Dwayne Bacon who play a similar position.

Again, that's a fair position, unlike your low mid-major quip and opinion that everyone evaluated him and passed.

Look, this kid definitely isn't a high profile guy, but he's also not as much of a reach as some are suggesting. Based on Rob's comments, I bet he commits this weekend.

Reactions: 1 person
Right, not very impressive IMO. Those schools also don't appear to be pushing for his commitment before September, they're going after bigger fish first, that's my issue.

How do you know if they are pushing or not....u didnt know we was until Germanicus post.

NVM saw the rest of Rob Lewis post.

VN Store

Back