2015 IL F Admiral Schofield (UT commit 8/31/14) (signed)

Maybe not, but he does seem to be turning a few heads in the past month and gaining interest from larger schools. I saw another report that he's no longer a "well kept secret," or something to that effect.

Just throwing it out there, that he may be more highly regarded than his current offer list would indicate.

I think us may be right.....it says he picked up five mid major offers in a day over the summer and started garnering a lot of interest from high major teams such as Indiana, Clemson, Minnesota, Tennessee as well as others. They say his stock really rose with him leading his AAU team to the semi-finals in Louisville.

Clock is ticking guys most the guys we was in on have already trimmed list without us. Gotta have a back up plan
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Be that as it may but we all new the 2015 class was gonna be a rough one. May get a few good ones or a "diamond in the rough" but we new it was gonna be rough

It may not suppose to be his best class while here but he can't afford to bomb when bringing in this class.

It may not suppose to be his best class while here but he can't afford to bomb when bringing in this class.

I will let tyndall evaluate the recruits and he can get who he wants. I won't judge him off the 2015 class he needs time to build more relationships. The 2016 class is gonna be a good one he is making headway with some good recruits

So we made Dewayne Bacon's top 2 and Skal's top 6 in less than 6 months time and you guys are worried that CDT can't recruit...I'm sorry but none of our previous coaches have put a Kenneth Faried type player in the NBA. I trust Tyndall on evaluated talent. It takes longer than 6 months to develop relationships with top recruits when you don't have a program that is rich with basketball history to sell.

Reactions: 1 person
I will let tyndall evaluate the recruits and he can get who he wants. I won't judge him off the 2015 class he needs time to build more relationships. The 2016 class is gonna be a good one he is making headway with some good recruits

Absolutely he is the one ultimately responsible for recruiting and the product on the court. As fans, we give our opinion as to the job. If this guy is blowing up them CDT did a great job finding him early but if he is just a fall back then he didn't do a good job.

So we made Dewayne Bacon's top 2 and Skal's top 6 in less than 6 months time and you guys are worried that CDT can't recruit...I'm sorry but none of our previous coaches have put a Kenneth Faried type player in the NBA. I trust Tyndall on evaluated talent. It takes longer than 6 months to develop relationships with top recruits when you don't have a program that is rich with basketball history to sell.

I agree

Absolutely he is the one ultimately responsible for recruiting and the product on the court. As fans, we give our opinion as to the job. If this guy is blowing up them CDT did a great job finding him early but if he is just a fall back then he didn't do a good job.

That's every coach not just ours

We made top 3 for Lyle, top 3 for Looney, top 2 for Nichols, top 3 for JW3 under the previous regime.

Until we start landing them, yes I will be worried when we schedule official visits for guys like this one.

We made top 3 for Lyle, top 3 for Looney, top 2 for Nichols, top 3 for JW3 under the previous regime.

Until we start landing them, yes I will be worried when we schedule official visits for guys like this one.

Yeah I agree....the one time I agree with BTO.....if you ain't first then you are last.

Kenneth Faried was one guy out of the yrs that he has been coaching....U can't live off those kind of guys at this level and will be a concern till he starts landing highly rated players.

Auburn has rich history? How about Missouri?

Auburn has rich history? How about Missouri?

They have a rich something but it isn't history. Auburn has a proven coach that I would trade for in a heart beat. Mizzou's coach is just simply killing it on the recruiting trail. But can he win in D1?

Last edited:
Kenneth Faried was one guy out of the yrs that he has been coaching....U can't live off those kind of guys at this level and will be a concern till he starts landing highly rated players.

True but you can have faith that he can evaluate talent and develop it.

6 months on the job?

I think us may be right.....it says he picked up five mid major offers in a day over the summer and started garnering a lot of interest from high major teams such as Indiana, Clemson, Minnesota, Tennessee as well as others. They say his stock really rose with him leading his AAU team to the semi-finals in Louisville.

Yea those schools started showing interest over the summer, but none have offered. You know as well as anybody that "showing interest", is a very broad term and of the tunes doesn't mean much. What it tells me is all those schools checked him out, and decided he wasn't worthy of a scholarship.

Kim Anderson says hello

They have a rich something but it isn't history. Auburn has a proven coach that I would trade for in a heart beat. Mizzou's coach is just simply killing it on the recruiting trail. But can he win in D1?

He's been on the job less time than Tyndall, thought time was the excuse?

VN Store

Back