2013 F Austin Nichols (Memphis Briarcrest)

Jalen Rose is that you? lol..j/k....I know yall have heard of Big Sam the 7 footer at Oakhaven..I think he's going to shock some people with his improvements.

We were talking about 2 different kids. David Nelson is said to be 6'7" now. MUS future is BIG! Micheal and David..wow!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And with a new coach, the offense will come out of the dark ages...starting next year.

I expect them to become a powerhouse in the next 3 years.

And with a new coach, the offense will come out of the dark ages...starting next year.

I agree Totally! A lot of people thought Micheal was going to White Station. He'll be a 7-footer.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Well hopefully he'll follow his buddy Jarnell Stokes and come to UT, I'd love for UT to get him, no homo.

Would love to have him here. Many have read the reports of his interest in UF and Duke. His parents apparently are big UT fans though and he played AAU with Stokes. The difficult part is that he won't play with Stokes if he comes here unless Jarnell plans on staying for Austin's freshman year. I think Stokes moves on after his sophomore season.

Why the Peters hate? The 1-3-1 D combined with 90% from the FT line is a winning formula..

Plus Ryan Baum was a beast.

VN Store

Back