2013 F Austin Nichols (Memphis Briarcrest)

I expected better from you... use that noggin.

Sorry, too busy getting my paperwork in so I can be a walk-on for UT's basketball team this upcoming season. I didn't play high school ball but you'll know my name in 2 years when I'm in the NBA, just wait on it.

PS: you said you would be at Tennessee this year as a walk on, you're not even attending college at all are you? And try being honest this time because I already know the answer :)

Sorry, too busy getting my paperwork in so I can be a walk-on for UT's basketball team this upcoming season. I didn't play high school ball but you'll know my name in 2 years when I'm in the NBA, just wait on it.

PS: you said you would be at Tennessee this year as a walk on, you're not even attending college at all are you? And try being honest this time because I already know the answer :)
Eh, still not what I expected. And as far as the college situation, im doing trade school. Heating and air.

Eh, still not what I expected. And as far as the college situation, im doing trade school. Heating and air.

Will be making good money for a young single dude pretty early without any college debt. I don't post a lot here, and I really really enjoyed the whole "didn't actually play on the team" fiasco, but congrats man. Smart move

Reactions: 1 person
On the other hand, was that suppose to be a jab? Lol if so, smh.
Why would we believe anything you say? You've lied more times than I can count and expect us to believe you a few months later? "Time heals all wounds," but usually its more than a few months. :p

Why would we believe anything you say? You've lied more times than I can count and expect us to believe you a few months later? "Time heals all wounds," but usually its more than a few months. :p

And that worries me to death. I literally can't sleep at night because you don't believe me (blue font.) I was questioning if the shot was towards the job itself, not me.

VN Store

Back