2013 Current Commits/Targets (UPDATED)

Mods, if you want to sticky this I will keep it updated. May be convenient as we approach NSD.

Mods, if you want to sticky this I will keep it updated. May be convenient as we approach NSD.

Suggestion Mods, it could replace the commit high school stats thread since we're all over the place now...

Edit: :hi: appreciate it fellas

Agree this needs a sticky. This will be one of the most important threads for UT football over the next three years.

CBJ has to deliver this class.

Dont agree at all, while it will be nice to pull in a good class, you cant honestly expect him to make up and entire season of recruiting in a month or two, give the man a break. Im expecting a big 2014 signing class though

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
@UTCoachElder: Great day on the road today. Headed out to L.A. to finish the week off. Working to hoist the crystal ball! #VFL

What do you guys think? Chauntez Jackson and/or Tahaan Goodman? Or someone else I'm not thinking about?

Why be a walk-on? Palardy has done nothing for us, I'd scrap him.

Schollies... if he can afford it and is okay with it, we may have limited spaces this year. He can always get one after this senior class leaves or others transfer. And I've watched Palardy, he has the legs for it, but clearly bad form coaching, he is inconsistent, I think it is the fact we haven't had a good kicking coach.

To warrior2226z, Yes, I am in Orlando. Were having the Christmas party at Johnnies Saturday night at 7 for the alum assoc. And yes, I meant USF. Taggart likes dual threats.

I'm not much on recruits so forgive me if this is dumb...but what about camion patric? Thought he was a touted wr committed to us?

I'm not much on recruits so forgive me if this is dumb...but what about camion patric? Thought he was a touted wr committed to us?

Apparently he's not the most intelligent person and could have trouble getting into UT if I am not mistaken.

Dont agree at all, while it will be nice to pull in a good class, you cant honestly expect him to make up and entire season of recruiting in a month or two, give the man a break. Im expecting a big 2014 signing class though

You are in for one hell of a shock. Keep the meds on
standby.

I have removed Cam Patrick (heading to JUCO) and Colton Goeas from the current commits. If I hear something that leads me to believe Goeas is still committed, then I will add him back. Still have De'Vondre Campbell listed as a commit for now.

The Butch Jones era of UT football is upon us. Below is a list of the current commits and some of our top targets (I tried to compile a comprehensive list but am sure some names were omitted and many new names will surface). We currently have 14 spots filled, but I expect there to be major shakeups in the current commits and new targets. If you hear of any new names, let me know, and I will update the original post. Should be a fun two months.

Current Commits - Offense (7)
QB - Riley Ferguson
WR - Josh Smith
WR - Paul Harris (EE)
OL - Austin Sanders
OL - Brett Kendrick
OL - Dan Skipper
TE - Chauntez Jackson

Current Commits - Defense (7)
DT - Ben Bradley (JUCO) (EE)
DE - Jason Carr
DE - Joe Sanders
LB - Corey Vereen (EE)
LB - De'Vondre Campbell (JUCO) (EE)
CB - Cameron Sutton
S - Jalen Reeves-Maybin (EE)

Top Offensive Targets
QB - Asiantii Woulard
RB - Derrick Green
RB - Alvin Kamara
RB - Tarean Folston
RB - Jordan Wilkins
RB - JoJo Kemp
RB - Johnathan Ford
RB - Laray Smith
WR - Marquez North
WR - Tyler Boyd
WR - Eldridge Massington
WR - Ryan Jenkins
WR - John Franklin III
WR - Earnest Robinson
WR - Akia Booker
WR - Corn Elder
WR - Stacy Coley
WR - Jatavius Stewart (JUCO)
TE - Branden Vandenburg (JUCO)
TE - Woody Quinn (JUCO)
TE - Mack Weaver
TE - Lucas Wilson
TE - A.J. Branisel
OL - Reeve Koehler
OL - Dylan Wiesman
OL - Christian Morris
OL - Erik Bunte

Top Defensive Targets
DT - Lavon Hooks (JUCO)
DT - Rod Crayton
DT - Derrick Calloway
DE - Davin Bellamy
DE - Frank Herron
DE - Jamone Boyd
DE - Naim Mustafaa
DE - Carl Lawson
LB - Jermaine Grace
LB - Jarrad Davis
LB - Zac Cunningham
LB - Trey Johnson
LB - Marcus Ball
LB - Tommy Tate
DB - Vonn Bell
DB - Donald Gray Jr.
DB - Tahaan Goodman
DB - Malik Foreman
DB - Jaleel Hytchye
DB - Marquez White
DB - Jahmere Irvin-Sills
DB - Eddie Jackson
DB - Sojourn Shelton
DB - Lemond Johnson
DB - Jonathan Cook

It looks like a few SEC commitments to other schools are on here. That's good! maybe we can get them, especially the in-state guys

VN Store

Back