2013 Current Commits/Targets (UPDATED)

This pic is interesting because the way I see it is like this: Jones is on the phone with a highly ranked recruit, now the guys in the corner could be construed to be forming the UT symbol with one guy holding up 7 fingers. Now what recruit do we know that wears #7? You guessed it, Vonn Bell. So hopefully this is the news that he is a vol :victory:.

Guess that was not the case. :no:

OCI,
Are you running a Post-NSD Recruiting thread? There are a couple, but they don't have the same qualities as yours...
Thanks for your work.

MOst people would agree that one can divie up the SEC FB into 3 groups. 1 the elite - Ala, FLA, LSU,A&M, 2the middlekingdom- GA, USC,Aub, Ark, -1 great class away from the top tier, and the rest- UT,MS, Ole Miss,MO, Ky,Vandy. THe rest are more than 1 great class from competing at the top. IMO. The fact that it is painful to admit this, doesnt make it less true. As long as we are competing aga Syracuse, NCS, central Fla, etc to land our guys, we are not close to where we want to be. Winning cures all and there is reason for hope, but it is what it is right now.

MOst people would agree that one can divie up the SEC FB into 3 groups. 1 the elite - Ala, FLA, LSU,A&M, 2the middlekingdom- GA, USC,Aub, Ark, -1 great class away from the top tier, and the rest- UT,MS, Ole Miss,MO, Ky,Vandy. THe rest are more than 1 great class from competing at the top. IMO. The fact that it is painful to admit this, doesnt make it less true. As long as we are competing aga Syracuse, NCS, central Fla, etc to land our guys, we are not close to where we want to be. Winning cures all and there is reason for hope, but it is what it is right now.

GA has been to back to back SEC title games so id put them in the elite tier

not sure what Aubie or arky did last year to convince you they are right there with competing with the bama's of the world - and that far ahead of us

so basically i could not disagree more and definitely don't think "most" people think this

Reactions: 1 person
Are we good to "unstick" this thread?

I think it was Hubbs that said they are still waiting on DJ Jones’ ACT in March (I may have messed who said that up). Bu they are still going after at least two more guys that we know of.

VN Store

Back