2013 Current Commits/Targets (UPDATED)

Earlier today Keith Bryant said he's no longer visiting Tennessee Feb 01, instead either Alabama or LSU.
Leaves 1 DT, M Swain 01/25. Rod Crayton?

Reactions: 1 person
Perhaps my memory is playing tricks. I seem to remember that one of the recruits was expressing how great his weekend was but intended to go home, talk to his family and announce Wednesday. He was in the group that visited this past weekend.

Does anybody share that memory or am I getting as old as the geezer in my mirror?

Perhaps my memory is playing tricks. I seem to remember that one of the recruits was expressing how great his weekend was but intended to go home, talk to his family and announce Wednesday. He was in the group that visited this past weekend.

Does anybody share that memory or am I getting as old as the geezer in my mirror?

J Miller

OCI - Rivals has us at 18 commits. You have us at 17. Don't see Joe Sanders on your list?

Joe Sanders is committed to us but he will not be able to get in due to grades. So he will be going to JUCO/Prep so even though Rivals shows him as committed, OCI went ahead and took him off.

NSD is like college football's version of Christmas. We fans all have that "little kid" anticipation building up to the big day.

I dream in Orange and White!:rock:

Reactions: 2 people
:lolabove:It was a long shot that green would come, so we dont need to get down and out about him, lets go get Ford or Barber one of them might just be better in the long run.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back