2013 AL PG Travon Landry

Tennessee basketball signee update: Travon Landry | Nooga.com
The odd man out won’t be three-star point guard signee Travon Landry, according to Rob Fulford, who coached Landry at Huntington (W.V) Prep in 2012-13.
“There is no change on Travon,” Fulford said in an emailed statement to Nooga.com, when asked if anything had changed since Landry signed his letter of intent to attend UT in November. “Travon is a competitor and has played with pros all year here.”

I'm not sure how much of a say his HS coach gets. It's not his decision.

i don't see landry ever being much of a factor here, but if cuonzo were to tell him to look elsewhere, then we could forget recruiting from that school.

Reactions: 1 person
Landry is going to be a epic fail or a solid true PG. There's no medium with him IMO. He's either going to prove his worth in practice, etc, or he's going to get released after the first year.

with the 2.7 ppg and 2.8 rebs a game how could he earn a scolly anywhere. that is awful numbers. i would be really be disappointed if he ends up at UT. with the awful offensive outputs in several games this past year .we need players that can score.

If Landrychooses to enroll he has to be given his first year. If Coach wanted to he can't let him loose until his second year. Scholarships are year to year and he has signed his LOI.

VN Store

Back