Bye
@Miss StateW
AlabamaL
@USCeT
TroyW
MizzouW
@VandyW
UKW

Looks very manageable. Eight wins minimum on that schedule wouldn't you think?
I have UGA and USCe as toss ups cuz there both on the road and anything can happen. I thinj we ccan win anywhere from 9 to 11 wins. BUT things can change from now till next year.

Didn't see this posted...

Another site is saying our possible schedule is as follows:

Home - Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, and Missouri
Away - Georgia, Miss State, S Carolina, Vandy

Regarding Missouri, they are citing sources in Knoxville and Missouri about them visiting Knoxville this fall.

No Arkansas!

Makes sense. We are supposed to go to SC, GA, Vandy next year. KY and FL are home games, so Mizzou would make it 3 home, 3 away.

Bama is home, so we need an away game. ARK was going to be at home, MS ST away...so we kept the away game.

Ahhh. Mizzou..just the name gets your SEC blood boiling doesn't it? By 2091 this will be a real rivalry.

7-1 with a close loss to Bama. But we will get revenge in Atl at the SEC CG! (All I want for Christmas anyway.)

So is it for sure that SEC teams will play 8 conference games next year (with just 2 games against teams from the other division) rather than a 9-game conference schedule?

Didn't see this posted...

Another site is saying our possible schedule is as follows:

Home - Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, and Missouri
Away - Georgia, Miss State, S Carolina, Vandy

Regarding Missouri, they are citing sources in Knoxville and Missouri about them visiting Knoxville this fall.

I've Heard that Texas A&M will replace Miss. St.

Wow - you guys are predicting some really radical improvement next season. If CDD is still the head coach, and CJC is still the OC, and it looks at the point CHH may still be the O-line coach (hopefully not) - what makes you so optimistic? Justin Hunter?

VN Store

Back