2012 Schedule discussion

So how is this a slam, as was indicated, on the defense? Either way, it still shows on our schedule as a "W". I just find in amusing when some say that you should have won that game when you had -29 yds rushing. I don't think that's a realistic, objective opinion. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion, right or wrong.

Once again, where did I say I am slamming UGAs defense. And the fact that the game was one possession until 4 minutes left when y'all went up 20-6 shows that the game was closer then what it should have been cause up to that point we were at our -29 yards. Yes y'all got the win and good job but we should have won that game just like y'all shoulda beat boise and USC. Or did you guys not have a chance in 4thquarter against those 2?

So how is this a slam, as was indicated, on the defense? Either way, it still shows on our schedule as a "W". I just find in amusing when some say that you should have won that game when you had -29 yds rushing. I don't think that's a realistic, objective opinion. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion, right or wrong.

don't worry give it time they'll make fun of mark richt again before having to pause and realize they are 4-7 against him

don't worry give it time they'll make fun of mark richt again before having to pause and realize they are 4-7 against him

Lol find it funny you team up with UGA to bash Tennessee. Have fun sucking with Muschamp. I'm not comparing coaches rather the severity of te situation they walked into. Muschamp has no reason to fail. Y'all were snake bitten.

Vols response to Arkansas being on the 2012 schedule

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8X0GEbK93g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Once again, where did I say I am slamming UGAs defense. And the fact that the game was one possession until 4 minutes left when y'all went up 20-6 shows that the game was closer then what it should have been cause up to that point we were at our -29 yards. Yes y'all got the win and good job but we should have won that game just like y'all shoulda beat boise and USC. Or did you guys not have a chance in 4thquarter against those 2?

I'm not sure I understand what point you're trying to make. You had -29 yards rushing against us and, thus, should not and did not win the game. This string is moot.

Not sure if this has already been said, but sack yards count as negative rushing yards, so this is a very skewed statistic

VN Store

Back