lsu beats tide 10-2

what this means in the east...

uk is 9-4
uf is 8-5
ug is 7-7
ut is 6-7
sc is 6-7
vu is 5-8

I am afraid Candy is about to get things going. They have their work cut out for them to get to 500 to qualify for the NCAA postseason but I think they might pull it off.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I am afraid Candy is about to get things going. They have their work cut out for them to get to 500 to qualify for the NCAA postseason but I think they might pull it off.

me too. we need to take better advantage of our opportunities.

todays results so far...

ut beats uf 5-4
uk beats ark. 5-4
ole miss beats ug 8-3
barn beats vu 5-2
sc beats msu 5-3

UK is playing another today

Last edited:
todays results so far...

ut beats uf 5-4
uk beats ark. 5-4
ole miss beats ug 8-3
barn beats vu 5-2

So the Rebels get the moral victory of prevented from being swept.
As usual a team is able to beat the Wildcats in game one yet fail to win game two to win the series.

So Rubber games on Sunday.
Auburn Tigers vs Vandy Dores
Florida Gators vs Tennessee Vols
Unlikely Alabama Crimson Tide vs LSU Tigers that still hasn't been played.

SC Gamecocks beat Miss State Dawgs 5-3 to win the Series.

Eastern Division Standings

uk 10-4
uf 8-6
ut 7-7
sc 7-7
ug 7-8
vu 5-9

Matched their win total from last year, tommorow a chance to break in a excellent way beating their most hated rival the Gators winning the series, and finishing the first half in 2nd.

Although Would SC be ahead of UT Since the Gamecocks did win the series from the UT Vols?

Matched their win total from last year, tommorow a chance to break in a excellent way beating their most hated rival the Gators winning the series, and finishing the first half in 2nd.

Although Would SC be ahead of UT Since the Gamecocks did win the series from the UT Vols?

yeah, when it comes down to the end of the year, if we had the same record, yes. The fact that i just typed that sentence is the real shocker...

yeah, when it comes down to the end of the year, if we had the same record, yes. The fact that i just typed that sentence is the real shocker...

I think the critics are shocked of how the Vols still remain in the SEC East for 2nd, and with one game left of the first half of the SEC games look like anything but a last place, or 5th place team.

Results today...

UF beats UT 8-1
SC beats MSU 6-4
LSU Beats Bama 5-1
Vandy on top of Auburn 11-2

Standings
UK 11-4
UF 9-6
SC 8-7
UG 7-8
UT 7-8
UV 6-9

Results today...

UF beats UT 8-1
SC beats MSU 6-4
LSU Beats Bama 5-1
Vandy on top of Auburn 11-2

Standings
UK 11-4
UF 9-6
SC 8-7
UG 7-8
UT 7-8
UV 6-9

So the Wildcats remain the only team in the SEC to not lose a division series. Maybe Florida could beat them in a series if they are able to play as amazing as they did today.
Vandy is keeping their head above water.
A miserable year for the Crimson Tide continues with the LSU Tigers sweeping them.

The Gamecocks are playing better after a bad first 3 weeks.

Tonight's Results...

UK beats Cincinatti
UF beats Ga. Southern
Ark. beats Ste.F. Austin
Aub. beats Troy
UT beats ETSU
UV beats MTSU

UGA loses to Furman
SC loses to College of Charleston
MSU loses to Ole Miss

Bama vs. Troy postponed

Last edited:
Those of us that have been waiting on Candy to put it together can keep on waiting! The series between the Vols and Doors may very well be for a trip to Hoover. Things look extremely doubtful for Candy to get to .500 and a trip to the NCAA tourney even though their RPI is very solid.

Those of us that have been waiting on Candy to put it together can keep on waiting! The series between the Vols and Doors may very well be for a trip to Hoover. Things look extremely doubtful for Candy to get to .500 and a trip to the NCAA tourney even though their RPI is very solid.

I am shocked by Vandy, I've been saying for weeks that I thought they would turn a corner. So shocked in fact, that I finally broke down and went to their board. Most of the folks blame it on the fact that they lost so many players to the draft, which makes sense. Even though Corbin has just been reloading, there is so much youth, might be hard to overcome. Pretty much a melt down there at Vandymania...I mean if you consider 200 users and 10 negative posts a meltdown, lol.

They lost today to bama with a 3 run walk off homer in the 9th...all they had to do was make it 1 more inning...after this series w/MSU...I want to laugh at Vandy's misfortune, but I won't...yet.

They lost today to bama with a 3 run walk off homer in the 9th...all they had to do was make it 1 more inning...after this series w/MSU...I want to laugh at Vandy's misfortune, but I won't...yet.

I will!!

No coach has done less and gotten more praise than Corbin. His teams have under achieved every year except for last years. He found the perfect place in Vandy. It was a place that he could gain praise by just having the appearance of a winner without really ever accomplishing anything of substance.

It's been a game of lead changes with the Wildcats leading the LSU Tigers 7-5 late in the bottom of the 6th where the Wildcats have scored 3 runs. The LSU Tigers will need to stop the Wildcats from scoring.

Very eary in the Hogs Rebels game 3 it's been all Hogs scoring 4 in the top of the 1st, 3 in the top of the 2nd still going on as I speak. Hogs are dominating not only the scoreboard but also outhiting them 9-1. I'll be shocked if the Hogs don't end up winning by 14 or more with the way the game has gone so far.

The Crimson Tide lead Vandy 3-1 in the bottom of the 4th.

It's been all Gamecocks scoring 4 in the 1st, 1 in the 2nd and 3rd, and recently scored one in the 5th. A dominating 7-1 lead for the Gamecocks vs the Auburn Tigers in the top of the 5th.

SEC Standings 4/24...

UK ...13-5
LSU..12-6
UF ...11-7
SC ...11-7
OM ...9-9
Ark ...9-9
UG ....8-10
MSU ..8-10
UT ....7-11
Aub... 7-11
UV ....7-11
Bama. 6-12

SEC Standings 4/24...

UK ...13-5
LSU..12-6
UF ...11-7
SC ...11-7
OM ...9-9
Ark ...9-9
UG ....8-10
MSU ..8-10
UT ....7-11
Aub... 7-11
UV ....7-11
Bama. 6-12

maybe we can help y'all out. we have series left with msu and auburn

Today

The Gamecocks have finished a sweep of the Crimson Tide with a 9-1 win.
Vandy has rebounded to beat the UK Wildcats 4-3 in game two.
The Ol Miss Rebels have beat the MS Dawgs 6-2.

Games that will be played tonight
Hogs vs Gators
UG Dawgs vs LSU Tigers I think the LSU Tigers win the series today.

On ESPN2 The Hogs lead the Gamecocks 6-4 in the top of the 8th.

Can the Wildcats stop the bleeding today vs the Gators.

Game 2 The Wildcats are leading the Gators 2-0 in the bottom of the 8th. A game that has been very even Gators outhitting the Wildcats by one 8-7 but 2 major errors for the Gators.

In the bottom of the 5th Mississippi State Bulldogs lead the Crimson Tide 2-1.
The LSU Tigers lead the Ol Miss Rebels 4-2 in the bottom of the 4th. The Tigers scored all 4 runs in the top of the 4th.

The Hogs have evened up the series beating the Gamecocks 7-6 today.

The UG Dawgs play the Auburn Tigers later tonight.

uga won with a walk off single to win the series against. i believe with today's win we have moved up in our ranking for hoover. auburn will try to salvage a win tomorrow in the series. winning this series is huge. we have usce coming up.

VN Store

Back