'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

This is Tucks Dad. I can tell you guys exactly what hapoened.

Tuck was asked numerous times to attend the 5 Star challenge . He said no each time ( to multiple people ) for his on reasons. So that's strike one against Tuck. Strike two was he stopped communications whenever he was getting offers to a certain rivals employee ahead of time. Strike three I on Volquest stated 247 was better than rivals and was asked why by same rivals employee who Tuck turned down to attend the 5 star challenge.

Honestly I nor Tuck give a crap about these ranking anymore. When he was a 8th grader I did because I was stupid enough to think they were legit. No I realize there worthless as the toilet paper I used today.

Recipe to be Ranked high in Rivals....

Notify rivals employee ahead of time when you get a offer. Don't tweet them until he doesn't (Very important step)

Attend all the rivals camps you can and perform your best.

Attend the 5 star challenge when asked, don't make them call a friend to ask you.

Retweet everything rivals related.
Appreciate the feedback. Yes we are aware of the "business" aspect of it. It is ********. I know Big Tuck is gonna ball out. Really hope he chooses the Vols. Been a fan since yall moved to k town to get that offer. Best of luck to you guys.

This is Tucks Dad. I can tell you guys exactly what hapoened.

Tuck was asked numerous times to attend the 5 Star challenge . He said no each time ( to multiple people ) for his on reasons. So that's strike one against Tuck. Strike two was he stopped communications whenever he was getting offers to a certain rivals employee ahead of time. Strike three I on Volquest stated 247 was better than rivals and was asked why by same rivals employee who Tuck turned down to attend the 5 star challenge.

Honestly I nor Tuck give a crap about these ranking anymore. When he was a 8th grader I did because I was stupid enough to think they were legit. No I realize there worthless as the toilet paper I used today.

Recipe to be Ranked high in Rivals....

Notify rivals employee ahead of time when you get a offer. Don't tweet them until he doesn't (Very important step)

Attend all the rivals camps you can and perform your best.

Attend the 5 star challenge when asked, don't make them call a friend to ask you.

Retweet everything rivals related.
Welcome to the board pops

LOL. Everyone taking up for AP. That guy tries to suck up to the in-state kids so bad. Taking them out to dinner to get in good for info. It might not be him, but he's not above playing games.

I do...often. Kind of nice having a life that doesn't revolve around these forums. Didn't realize AP has such a fanbase. He works for Rivals and has his nose up the rear of every top recruit in East Tennessee. It isn't a stretch to see him begging a kid to go to a Rivals event and asking for exclusives on offers. Some of the mid-state recruits have an interesting opinion on the guy. I didn't throw his name out there without a reason and I also didn't say it was absolutely him. Some of you should unwind your panties. It isn't like I'm insulting your family here.

I do...often. Kind of nice having a life that doesn't revolve around these forums. Didn't realize AP has such a fanbase. He works for Rivals and has his nose up the rear of every top recruit in East Tennessee. It isn't a stretch to see him begging a kid to go to a Rivals event and asking for exclusives on offers. Some of the mid-state recruits have an interesting opinion on the guy. I didn't throw his name out there without a reason and I also didn't say it was absolutely him. Some of you should unwind your panties. It isn't like I'm insulting your family here.
1535600855707.gif

Panties aren't winded. Just amazed at your stupidity. I don't think AP gives a chit about kids going to Rivals camps. He has no part in rating or evaluating.

Panties aren't winded. Just amazed at your stupidity. I don't think AP gives a chit about kids going to Rivals camps. He has no part in rating or evaluating.
My stupidity? OK...you're pretty upset. Sorry for not saying nice things about your buddy. I know he doesn't have anything to do with the rankings, but if WW wanted to put pressure on an East TN kid to camp, is it not logical to think he would enlist AP's help? AP works for Rivals and is much more tied in to high school football and recruiting than Jesse or Brent. It's not stupid to think he could be involved here. I shouldn't have to spell it out. I also never said it was definitely him. Not sure what your emotional connection is here, but don't take my opinion so hard. It's not a big deal.

Reactions: Pepe
My stupidity? OK...you're pretty upset. Sorry for not saying nice things about your buddy. I know he doesn't have anything to do with the rankings, but if WW wanted to put pressure on an East TN kid to camp, is it not logical to think he would enlist AP's help? AP works for Rivals and is much more tied in to high school football and recruiting than Jesse or Brent. It's not stupid to think he could be involved here. I shouldn't have to spell it out. I also never said it was definitely him. Not sure what your emotional connection is here, but don't take my opinion so hard. It's not a big deal.
I don't personally know AP. I just think you're making baseless claims about something you clearly don't have a clue on.

The only person who seems upset here is you. I hear a couple laps can help unrustle jimmies.

iCWOGrq.gif

Take a lap

Show us where AP touched you, OP.

I think utvols83 has a good point. But he should have led with that hypothetical not jumped to the conclusion that AP did him dirty. You did it backwards!

Scientific method man! Haha.

LOL...this is literally what I posted.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Austin Price. Fits his MO.

That's it. Some of the folks on here have an amazing ability to make mountains out of mole hills. Maybe I shouldn't have put the "fits his MO" part since that was a bit of a cheap shot, but you would think a few folks thought I slapped their mother.

Oh...and I never meant to say AP did him dirty...I just thought he fit into the scenario Tucker's dad posted of someone bugging him to camp and asking for exclusives on offers. I've seen AP suck up to a few recruits a little too much, then again Rivals is full of guys in their 30s and 40s trying to buddy up with recruits to get "info".

VN Store

Back