'19 TN WR Shamar Nash

CP was better than anyone on that list in COLLEGE.

Kid showed up in the Summer and went first round off one year.

And he did it on a Dooley led football team.

I can still remember him switching fields at uga for a 40 some thing yard TD. amazing.

CP was better than anyone on that list in COLLEGE.

Kid showed up in the Summer and went first round off one year.

And he did it on a Dooley led football team.
Best offensive talent in last 30 years outside of that #16 guy. Chuck Webb and pre acl Jamal where close in my book.

Back on point, I watched one of the recruiting celebrations and I like the our new WR coach. His line about WR blocking and putting DBs in the cooler was hilarious. And knowing how to block and being willing to get a dirty jersey is what gets you in the league.

I’m sure we get this one.

Back on point, I watched one of the recruiting celebrations and I like the our new WR coach. His line about WR blocking and putting DBs in the cooler was hilarious. And knowing how to block and being willing to get a dirty jersey is what gets you in the league.

I’m sure we get this one.

and yet people complain of all the blocking under Butch.

and yet people complain of all the blocking under Butch.

Haha yeah, I think that's because that's the only thing he used the WR's for was blocking. If it was blocking in addition to maybe catching some passes nobody would have complained about it. :lolabove:

Reactions: 1 person
Antonio Callaway will be 10x the pro Amari Copper has been.

Callaway is a Hall of Fame talent.

Why stop there? He'll make Randy Moss look like a scrub. They'll have to create rules to slow down his dominance. He'll find the cure for all the world's diseases...while scoring a touchdown

Reactions: 9 people
Can Freak or someone else erase the distractions created by D4H? PLEASE?

It is near impossible to read any of these threads for good info without wading through his non-sense.

Reactions: 3 people
I really think the difference between great and average is us getting a foot into Memphis. I know that's hard, but with Arkansas and Ole Miss in the shape they're in, we have a great shot.

Winning will cure a lot.

Every year if seems I hear the UT staff talking about owning Memphis. Can’t wait until that actually happens.

VN Store

Back