'19 TN WR Shamar Nash

Arkansas is going to clean up in Tennessee this year, with the staff passing on a lot of marginal talent

Arkansas is going to clean up in Tennessee this year, with the staff passing on a lot of marginal talent
The VQ guys make fun of Arkansas on the podcast quite a bit lol. They called them the “flavor of the month”. They think at the end of the day it’ll be hard to pull many of the midstate kids that far away from home.

Based on where the staff is setting the bar, marginal in relation to that. I’m not saying these aren’t talented players, but it’s clear the staff is setting a higher bar

Butch would have taken 6 WR from instate, Pruitt might be actually pursuing 1-2... who he may not even take, when it comes down to it

Based on where the staff is setting the bar, marginal in relation to that. I’m not saying these aren’t talented players, but it’s clear the staff is setting a higher bar

I remember UT rosters in the mid late 90s and early 2000s being from all over the nation and only the best of the best local kids getting a shot. Those teams sure won alot of games....

VN Store

Back