'19 TN DE Ani Izuchukwu

Your too busy crying instead of reading where everyone said we weren't even recruiting him

"Here at VN, we whine and cry well before we take the time to get any facts. We don't want all the good whining and crying to be taken before we get there because we were getting some stupid fact! I mean c'mon, amirite?"

- VN LOTM

Reactions: 1 person
Bama and OSU didn't want him either

Per the 247 Ohio State board he was a take for them so that blows that theory out of the water.Bama wanted to see him again in camp this summer but was behind a few OLB's they are on.We don't need defense players Ohio State wants.Heck Miss State has had a heck of a lot more defensive talent that what we've head the last six or so year.Whatever makes you feel good I guess.

Per the 247 Ohio State board he was a take for them so that blows that theory out of the water.Bama wanted to see him again in camp this summer but was behind a few OLB's they are on.We don't need defense players Ohio State wants.Heck Miss State has had a heck of a lot more defensive talent that what we've head the last six or so year.Whatever makes you feel good I guess.

OSU wanted him yet he chose Mississippi State? Urban is slipping. I feel another “heart attack” coming...

Reactions: 3 people

So you’re saying Joe “Don’t call me Emory” Moorehead outrecruited URBAN MEYER for this kid? ANARCHY!!! :scare:

Edit: Swansoned

I can tell you're an MSU fan just by your grammar. Congrats on the pick up and for Moorehead out recruiting Meyer and Saban. Lol.

I can tell you're an MSU fan just by your grammar. Congrats on the pick up and for Moorehead out recruiting Meyer and Saban. Lol.

4 of his 5 posts are in a Dan Mullen thread talking about how awesome “State” has been recruiting the last 4 years...

To NOT talk about recruiting? :dunno: Since this is a recruiting forum and “everyone” is clueless? :dunno:

We are all pretty much clueless. Talking about recruiting is fun. Everyone just gives their opinions. Very few if any in here know whats really going on.

We are all pretty much clueless. Talking about recruiting is fun. Everyone just gives their opinions. Very few if any in here know whats really going on.

Seemed like you were ridiculing the poster for asking questions. Sometimes a poster (or several) have access to an answer. I find information on here plenty of times before VQ reports it. Grade of slaw, of course but the good, not so good and the garbage happens on here. :hi:

VN Store

Back