'19 TN DE Ani Izuchukwu

images

Big, athletic, offers from bama osu and lsu, in state. Yeah let's skip this dud.

FWIW, former staff was not pursuing either. Makes you wonder if those Bama and tOSU offers are committable. If he chooses MSU in the near future, I think it's a safe assumption that they aren't.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder why?

Not as good as his current ranking IMO. Plus he's had a history of injuries. They aren't pursuing Joseph Anderson either. A lot of these guys got all their hype during their freshman / sophomore years of high school because of a few combines but haven't really developed since.

Reactions: 1 person
FWIW, former staff was not pursuing either. Makes you wonder if those Bama and tOSU offers are committable. If he chooses MSU in the near future, I think it's a safe assumption that they aren't.

This guy nailed it. Starting to figure out who some of the guys in state that Pruitt was likely referring to in espn article that he told handlers he isn't going to take their guy because of supposed offers theybhave when he knows they were fake camp offers to help kid get looks. He is going to take guys he trust with his own evals

VN Store

Back