'18 TN TE Jacob Warren (UT Commit 5/24/17)

No but he has been in practice... And have seen the reps he has gotten compared to Jakob... And has plenty of convos with the coaches...

Pulling for your buddy. He probably should shut up more tho and let his play speak for him. :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Pulling for your buddy. He probably should shut up more tho and let his play speak for him. :hi:

Yea I'm pretty sure you guys are not reading this correctly or maybe I wasn't explain it correctly. Austin is a humble kid, he does have a mean streak on the field but that is a good thing. He was saying he will be in a starting role over Jakob simply because of what he was recruited for and what he was told by coach Scott. This has nothing to do with arrogance, and whenever he was explaining it to me there was never any arrogance coming from that statement.

Yea I'm pretty sure you guys are not reading this correctly or maybe I wasn't explain it correctly. Austin is a humble kid, he does have a mean streak on the field but that is a good thing. He was saying he will be in a starting role over Jakob simply because of what he was recruited for and what he was told by coach Scott. This has nothing to do with arrogance, and whenever he was explaining it to me there was never any arrogance coming from that statement.

Just reading the words you typed. If he's humble, you owe him an apology.

Reactions: 1 person
Just reading the words you typed. If he's humble, you owe him an apology.

He is humble and he is also confident... That is why he is playing for UT. I don't owe him anything. I did nothing falsify him in anyway. You read the words I typed, so you should understand that. I am friend of his (in real life) and I am a 100% positive that if he read any of this he would not feel the need for one. Suggesting I issue him am apology is a little ridiculous. You simply assumed something that I was not implying.

He is humble and he is also confident... That is why he is playing for UT. I don't owe him anything. I did nothing falsify him in anyway. You read the words I typed, so you should understand that. I am friend of his (in real life) and I am a 100% positive that if he read any of this he would not feel the need for one. Suggesting I issue him am apology is a little ridiculous.

It's a suggestion. You're not good at promotions. :)

He is humble and he is also confident... That is why he is playing for UT. I don't owe him anything. I did nothing falsify him in anyway. You read the words I typed, so you should understand that. I am friend of his (in real life) and I am a 100% positive that if he read any of this he would not feel the need for one. Suggesting I issue him am apology is a little ridiculous. You simply assumed something that I was not implying.

Still losing

Reactions: 3 people
It's a suggestion. You're not good at promotions. :)

I was never trying to promote him. Honestly, you think promotions work if he bombs one game for whatever reason. You and me both know that promotions on a fan board meaning nothing... Unless... Well even then it means nothing.

Pay no attention to some of these chumps on this forum. Bring your info and let them seethe. You don't owe the regulars a round because you walked into "their" bar.

Reactions: 2 people
It would be different if I didn't know football...

Is your implication that we don't know football? This discussion about your friend has nothing to do with football and everything to do with attitude.

For what it's worth, I really liked Pope's film and was excited to have him on board. He catches like a WR. I think he'll do well.

Also, FWIW, I think you are selling your friend short by indicating attitude problems that hopefully don't exist.

Is your implication that we don't know football? This discussion about your friend has nothing to do with football and everything to do with attitude.

For what it's worth, I really liked Pope's film and was excited to have him on board. He catches like a WR. I think he'll do well.

Also, FWIW, I think you are selling your friend short by indicating attitude problems that hopefully don't exist.
I am not suggesting he has attitude problems, his dad died of cancer... He was going to work a lot to help his family out and his mom tilde him no. He is a yes sir no ma'am kind of person... His family are all like that. Also, there is a line between confident and cocky. They are not intending to use Jakob as a legitimate pass threat, because he isn't. He was telling me what the plans seem to be but also understood he would have to work toget it. He is also one of the most hard working young man that I know. He is also the same kid that said when asked about the DE from Oklahoma that acted like a douchebag after their win at neyland, "I looked up his year to see if I would have a chance to go up against him when I get there." He has no attitude problem, nor did I implie he did by stating he said he would be starting over Jakob next year BECAUSE THAT WAS THE INFORMATION HE RECEIVED FROM THE COACHING STAFF. Come on guys get over it and move on. I'm done talking about it.

I am not suggesting he has attitude problems, his dad died of cancer... He was going to work a lot to help his family out and his mom tilde him no. He is a yes sir no ma'am kind of person... His family are all like that. Also, there is a line between confident and cocky. They are not intending to use Jakob as a legitimate pass threat, because he isn't. He was telling me what the plans seem to be but also understood he would have to work toget it. He is also one of the most hard working young man that I know. He is also the same kid that said when asked about the DE from Oklahoma that acted like a douchebag after their win at neyland, "I looked up his year to see if I would have a chance to go up against him when I get there." He has no attitude problem, nor did I implie he did by stating he said he would be starting over Jakob next year BECAUSE THAT WAS THE INFORMATION HE RECEIVED FROM THE COACHING STAFF. Come on guys get over it and move on. I'm done talking about it.

Much better promotion though I'm starting to sense you may have an attitude problem. :)

Pay no attention to some of these chumps on this forum. Bring your info and let them seethe. You don't owe the regulars a round because you walked into "their" bar.

It's great information. Before this personal revelation, Pope was simply a promising TE prospect. Now he's a promising TRASH TALKING TE prospect. :thumbsup:

Wait, what?

He's suggesting we're some cliquish club. :lol:
FVzsfsU.gif

This Caleb kid works close to the program and he made a statement of what is being shared by coaches with the kid ect. Butchna gives him a hard time then you guys pile on him and he has tried to explain it to you. He should just give you guys a :finger3:, then we have another person trying to share who is gone. I want guys who believe in themselves and he just shared something with a guy who is working into the coaching fraternity and came on here to share. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Butchna gave the old :), but the rest of you guys were seriously giving him crap. Don't try to back track on it now. Just take it like the Morans you are and Caleb thanks for sharing and please continue to do so. We need Pope to be a force and the sooner the better.

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back