'18 TN DL Greg Emerson (UT commit 7/3/17)

Grab this guy, Mays, and Litaker and we've got a pretty solid class of TN lineman committed. Emerson and Mays would be two of the top 11 on Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
Really want this guy, no homo. He goes to my old high school and they are not known for producing much talent. Would love to see a kid from Northside playing at Tennessee.

Recent pic & highlight videos from North Side's last 2 games...

Cp1wkzcWIAAUGDs.jpg

Greg Emerson's video "Greg Emerson's highlights Lexington High School" | MaxPreps

Greg Emerson's video "Greg Emerson's highlights Dyer County High School" | MaxPreps

Reactions: 2 people
Not trying to stop your post but I have a thread with the highlights/videos of all players that have either committed to us or recruits that we're recruiting. It's in the recruiting section.

Just wanted to say that & to let people know they don't need to post videos in each recruit's thread. I have them all in one thread. Again, don't take my post the wrong way bud. Just letting you & other people know. Thanks!

I truly appreciate the considerable time & effort you've put into the updates -- remarkable, really. But I didn't want to bump this thread with just a photo so I included the direct links to his 2 newest videos, which are not seen here.

Even though some think it is foolish to post a player's highlights in a thread about that player, I think it makes a lot of sense and appreciate you for doing it. The video-thread-posting union might file a grievance, but i think you win in the end.

Rivals has Emerson as the #11 player in the nation. Wow.

247 Sports composite has him ranked #36th overall. That's a 25 spot difference. I bet he goes up soon on the 247 Sports composite score they've given him & therefore up in the 247 Sports composite rankings. Thanks!

"I enjoyed the entire experience," Emerson said. "The game obviously didn't go well, but I enjoyed the fans and seeing everyone. It was great. I know the team had a lot of injured players, but the players that played really played with heart"

..."I got to spend some time with the coaches after the game," Emerson said. "I got to see coach (Steve) Stripling and coach Ollie. Those are good guys. The environment is so good around the entire program. I just feel at home when I come down there."

And the relationship he has built with Stripling, Butch Jones, Bob Shoop and the rest of the staff has put Tennessee in a position to land Emerson. "I really feel like I have a good relationship with the coaches. Coach Strip checks on me and makes sure I'm doing well. I think all that goes back to the relationships that we have built over time."

https://tennessee.rivals.com/news/emerson-getting-comfortable-with-the-vols

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back