'18 TN DL Greg Emerson (UT commit 7/3/17)

"caught up with instate DL Greg Emerson and he had a very interesting visit to Tennessee this week. He had an allergic reaction to peanut butter and had to go to the hospital. He is fine and will be competing today, but it was a wild story. He said the coaches made sure he was ok and he appreciated that."

- Fortenberry

"caught up with instate DL Greg Emerson and he had a very interesting visit to Tennessee this week. He had an allergic reaction to peanut butter and had to go to the hospital. He is fine and will be competing today, but it was a wild story. He said the coaches made sure he was ok and he appreciated that."

- Fortenberry

Allergic to OUR peanut butter? Not good. :no:

Not a take if he can't eat our peanut butter. Butch will find out what he's allergic to and substitute for it.

My son has a peanut allergy and it can be very serious.

Wife's allergic to cashews. Never knew they were in so many mixes. Peanut byproducts have to be that times so many numbers. Too many stories about that. I'm sure he wasn't making light of that issue...I know I wasn't. :hi:

Wife's allergic to cashews. Never knew they were in so many mixes. Peanut byproducts have to be that times so many numbers. Too many stories about that. I'm sure he wasn't making light of that issue...I know I wasn't. :hi:

I know you guys were not. But more and more kids being diagnosed with it. Makes you wonder when a top D1 prospect is going to have one and schools will have to present a dietary plan if they want him.

I know you guys were not. But more and more kids being diagnosed with it. Makes you wonder when a top D1 prospect is going to have one and schools will have to present a dietary plan if they want him.

As meticulous as most nutrition staffs are, I'm sure it's popped up. Wonder if this kid had a reaction to the HOMEMADE aspect of it's production?

That's crazy, glad the young man is ok. I wonder if it was the peanut butter or something in it. You would have to believe if the kid was allergic to peanut butter he would know not to touch it. Most people know if there allergic to peanuts at a very young age. Glad he is ok.

Evidently he took home an award from the underclassmen challenge today. Sounds like it wasn't too serious.

My son has one too. Have to carry an Epipen everywhere he goes

Like this kid. Love the Jackson Sun video from camp! Definitely shows the personality. Sorry to deviate from the thread but the standout tho in my opinion is Smith: he already gives great thoughtful interviews. Hopefully we land both these guys!

VN Store

Back