'18 TN CB Rayshad Williams

Exactly, like 4 losses in 35 years and I always feel sorry for them, in football. Now, I hate them in every other sport, but I always root for them in football. Of course, not when they play UT and I hated James Franklin

I hate them because their "fan base" is so arrogant and snotty. They hate us, why should we feel sorry for them or root for them? Have you ever been around many candy fans?

Vandy is trending with Jaylon King, too. This rise in big time recruits in the state of Tennessee, seems to be helping Vandy, too. Vandy is having a really good year in recruiting. I know it's early, but good for them. I don't have as much hate for Vandy as some UT fans, except when UT loses to them. I hope they continue to get our leftovers in the state. After, we get our revenge next year, I will be even happier with their in-state haul

Screw Vandy...I hate them almost as much as I hate Bummer and Flahrduh.

Reactions: 2 people
I would imagine meeting a Vandy fan would be like the introduction at an AA meeting. Hello I'm Steve and I'm a Vandy fan.

Hello Steve.

Reactions: 5 people
This may be an unpopular view but my dislike for Vandy was for Chrome dome when he was there. They will always be UT's little brother but I don't mind them at all. I once meet CWW at the Nashville airport in the lounge drinking and he asked me if I was a fan and I told him no and that I love UT and he said of course you do then laughed. He bought me a drink and we talked football till it was time for him to board his plane. Since then I have had a certain respect for them to a certain extent

This may be an unpopular view but my dislike for Vandy was for Chrome dome when he was there. They will always be UT's little brother but I don't mind them at all. I once meet CWW at the Nashville airport in the lounge drinking and he asked me if I was a fan and I told him no and that I love UT and he said of course you do then laughed. He bought me a drink and we talked football till it was time for him to board his plane. Since then I have had a certain respect for them to a certain extent

I would say it is definitely an unpopular view, although I agree to some extent. My hatred is less for the university and moreso for the fanbase.

Vandy is trending with Jaylon King, too. This rise in big time recruits in the state of Tennessee, seems to be helping Vandy, too. Vandy is having a really good year in recruiting. I know it's early, but good for them. I don't have as much hate for Vandy as some UT fans, except when UT loses to them. I hope they continue to get our leftovers in the state. After, we get our revenge next year, I will be even happier with their in-state haul
I once was like that until the Dooley years. I pulled for in state kids when we didn't play them. Vandy fans though are some douche bags though. I would love for Vandy to never win another game.

My mother is a Vandy grad and is very humble about it, so I sort of have to pull for them when we don't play. That being said, some of their fans are some of the most arrogant, elitist people I have ever met, and are even worse about it when they discover you're a UT fan.

Vandy and South Carolina fans have the same issues. They have the ego of bama fans without the trophy case.

That's apparently due to not being high on our 'board'. Instead 2 unknown guys from Florida, one being a midget graded out better according to our coaches. Seemed like King would have been a slam dunk.

Reactions: 3 people
That's apparently due to not being high on our 'board'. Instead 2 unknown guys from Florida, one being a midget graded out better according to our coaches. Seemed like King would have been a slam dunk.

stay classy San Diego.

Reactions: 1 person
Never had a problem with USC fans in general.

Don't care for Vandy though

Went to a couple games at their stadium. they had only beaten us a couple of times ever but were favored and they walked around like they were all big cocks. Ran their mouth about how much UT historically stank, and how great they were. We laughed at them and had to explain the success their coach had at Florida, Spurrier, did not transfer to them.

My mother is a Vandy grad and is very humble about it, so I sort of have to pull for them when we don't play. That being said, some of their fans are some of the most arrogant, elitist people I have ever met, and are even worse about it when they discover you're a UT fan.

Agreed. I used to always root for them when they weren't playing UT..... until I moved to Nashville. The condescending attitude was just too much for me.

I joke around with people who are bama fans, gator fans etc l, give them a hard time and such. But Vandy fans are serious with their arrogance. They genuinely think every UT fan is beneath them.

VN Store

Back