'18 TN ATH/DB Dashon Bussell

I feel ultimately they figure out a way to get him in this class. Tennessee has been intrigued with him for a while and he's impressed at every opportunity. He probably won't be a favorite for some star gazers but he is a player for sure.

I told yall the kid could play, maybe I should take over for D4H on evaluating recruits :D

Are there other options?

PS- Going to the game @ Mizzou this year? I live in mid-MO.

I was going to but I have a level 3 archery instructor class to attend in SD that weekend.
On the other question, I believe they have clamped that down pretty tight. No blue shirt, no back count, etc.
Also, mid Missouri near Columbia? I will be over that way tomorrow for the state 4-h archery 300 shoot.

I told yall the kid could play, maybe I should take over for D4H on evaluating recruits :D

Please do.

If Jeshaun Jones decides to commit to UT, doubt they would have room for him, right now. But, as much as I want to keep every commit UT has right now, it's just not going to happen. Somebody will decommit, so UT needs to stay on this kid. I guarantee if Bussell continues to have over 200 yards in all-purpose yards and 3 TD games, his rating will go up. I think I'm going to go to the Fulton-Catholic game, so I can check out this kid, the Mays brothers and Turner. Hate it, that my Falcons will have to put it on 'em like they did in the playoffs last year

Are there other options?

PS- Going to the game @ Mizzou this year? I live in mid-MO.

Where so if you don't mind me asking? I'm from Warrenton and my wife is from Pilot Grove.

I was going to but I have a level 3 archery instructor class to attend in SD that weekend.
On the other question, I believe they have clamped that down pretty tight. No blue shirt, no back count, etc.
Also, mid Missouri near Columbia? I will be over that way tomorrow for the state 4-h archery 300 shoot.

Sedalia

Whats this kid looked like last couple weeks since he blew up week 1 ? I know there is some CAK guys on here that has been to the games

636409176153194465-kns-catholic-bussell-BP-5.JPG

DaShon Bussell's teammates like to tease him they’re all Southern boys and he’s the Northerner who doesn’t know how it is. The Catholic wide receiver may have been born in Knoxville, but Bussell spent most of his life in Indiana, until moving back in June. Even without the drawl the rest of them have, the senior fits right in with the Fighting Irish. Most quarterbacks don't care where their 6-foot-2 speedy receiver comes from and Jack Sompayrac is no different. And the quarterback sees more than that in Bussell.

“He’s such a special talent you don’t see every day,” Sompayrac said. “He’s really made this team better since he’s gotten here. He’s so athletic. And personality wise, he adds another dimension to our team.” He was referring to Bussell’s goofiness that brings some levity to the team. But Bussell’s biggest impact has been on the offense. “He’s electric on the field,” Matthews said. “He’s typically the fastest guy out there and he’s really improved running routes. He can make cuts going at full speed and that’s somewhat rare.”

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/09/13/dashon-bussell-knoxville-catholic-football-receiver/663476001/

Reactions: 2 people
[twitter]https://twitter.com/dashon_bussell/status/923625568893009920[/twitter]

VN Store

Back