'18 LA QB Justin Rogers

feargif-21_zps951cbb08.gif

Rivals100 quarterback Justin Rogers was a no-brainer as the top signal caller at the event both with his look and his performance. On a dank, windy day when it was tough to string together strong throws on a consistent basis, Rogers threw the ball with zip and accuracy. His deep passes cut through the wind and were placed with nice weight and accuracy. He proved worthy of his top-100 ranking and his Rivals Five-Star Challenge invite following the camp.

-Rivals

Helllllll yeah, bro

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Rivals100 quarterback Justin Rogers was a no-brainer as the top signal caller at the event both with his look and his performance. On a dank, windy day when it was tough to string together strong throws on a consistent basis, Rogers threw the ball with zip and accuracy. His deep passes cut through the wind and were placed with nice weight and accuracy. He proved worthy of his top-100 ranking and his Rivals Five-Star Challenge invite following the camp.

-Rivals

"Dank"

I see now I am late to the party

Since Emory Jones seems to be highly unlikely, I think Rogers would be a great fit and getting him to help us recruit the rest of the class would be huge. We really need to get this guy to commit soon.

Reactions: 1 person
Justin Rogers remains an option, but the 4-star has mended fences with LSU offensive coordinator Matt Canada recently and is now a strong Tigers lean. Add in the fact that he’s essentially a package deal with 5-star receiver and Parkway (La.) teammate Terrace Marshall and it’ll very hard for UT to poach him out of the Boot now.

-VQ

Funny how he also said back in February that he would not be going to college in Louisiana.

VN Store

Back