'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

If true, it’s another example of “don’t judge a book by its cover.”. You can get your ass kicked by anybody out here. Sounds like somebody learned the hard way.
LOL, two fellers I know. One well. Scrawny, glasses wearing nerds, borderline dorks.

The difference is on one hand they can talk psychology/philosophy. Other hand, both are black belts in Jiu Jitsu, and fight in MMA. I think its the chess match that is so alluring to these guys.

Never judge.

I have a source... this is what I was told:

LJD was jawing with Mack/coaches all practice. At some point, probably during a special teams period, he and Paxton Brooks got into an altercation and Brooks kicked his a$$. Then LJD got up and went after a coach and Heup stepped in and said "you're gone." Kid is a headcase. Certainly sounds like he expected to get 1st team reps on Day 1 and was getting frustrated.
at the risk of offending our resident copperhead 'xprt....this is the kind of post that gives message boards a bad name. lol.

"he fell on a helmet" 'til he didn't.
:p

LJD was jawing with Mack/coaches all practice. At some point, probably during a special teams period, he and Paxton Brooks got into an altercation and Brooks kicked his a$$. Then LJD got up and went after a coach and Heup stepped in and said "you're gone." Kid is a headcase. Certainly sounds like he expected to get 1st team reps on Day 1 and was getting frustrated.
If any part of that is true glad he is gone.

That story can't be real 🤣.

We've wanted that kid to be a Vol for like
5 years now haha

This info came from a friend who is back working in UT media. He posted cliffnotes of "fighting a coach and getting whipped by a punter" on his Facebook in response to the dismissal article then told me the whole story.
I need this to be true. 😂

But Brooks isn't a normal punter...heard Ben and Swain talking bout him the other day. Both were surprised how big he is...
Yeah 5’10” 195 vs 6’6” 200. It ain’t hard to figure out. Reach means a hell of a lot more in a fight than what position you play on the football field.

Source: Volscoops lmao. He keeps saying this over and over lol

Reactions: dduncan4163
Yeah 5’10” 195 vs 6’6” 200. It ain’t hard to figure out. Reach means a hell of a lot more in a fight than what position you play on the football field.

Having "fight " is even more important.
This kid was never a competitor it seems. Lacks fight...and if this account is true then that was reflected in this confrontation.

Lol
True story is he probably got frustrated bc he wasn’t getting pt, got mad at coach Mack who in turn sent him to the locker room. After practice Heupel and Mack had a talk and decided he needed to go

VN Store

Back