'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

Idk about bad attitude, but he does sound entitled.

"Waiting your turn" hardly applies in sports. And though I can also see why you might want to go get more exposure as rb1 somewhere... I'd rather have a player that wants to fight for the job and want to prove himself the best. Jmo
Guy seems to think he should just be handed the job because he's a veteran. Not the kind of attitude you want. Non-orange colored glasses view.

giphy (4) (5).gif

Before the heupel hire debacle atl was actually almost always ahead of the game. I think he wants to still give info for the people that care but knows if he came back under the same name then no one would believe him
He started missing almost every time on everything. I honestly just think he guessed a bunch, and was right some. But this FranklinVol dude is right on the money every single time.

Reactions: MadWorld and ACvol3
talkin vawls guys said he got info that he did not get along with J. Mack
I read an article today where it was said LJD didn't get along with CJ Spiller. And another where Dabo said LJD and Spiller were trying to work on their "Cohesion". Dabo also said LJD needed to grow up. These were from 2021. I think the kid is entitled and arrogant...thought things should just be handed to him. I'm glad he is gone if that is the case. That can ruin a locker room in a hurry.

I’ll say this Heupel is quick to acknowledge when something isn’t working and course correct. A lot of coaches let ego get in the way of admitting making the right decision.
So CJH dismissed him, or did he quit because he didn’t like where he was on the depth chart? Was it mutual? Does anyone know for sure?

Reactions: MarcoVol
So CJH dismissed him, or did he quit because he didn’t like where he was on the depth chart? Was it mutual? Does anyone know for sure?
I have a source... this is what I was told:

LJD was jawing with Mack/coaches all practice. At some point, probably during a special teams period, he and Paxton Brooks got into an altercation and Brooks kicked his a$$. Then LJD got up and went after a coach and Heup stepped in and said "you're gone." Kid is a headcase. Certainly sounds like he expected to get 1st team reps on Day 1 and was getting frustrated.

I have a source... this is what I was told:

LJD was jawing with Mack/coaches all practice. At some point, probably during a special teams period, he and Paxton Brooks got into an altercation and Brooks kicked his a$$. Then LJD got up and went after a coach and Heup stepped in and said "you're gone." Kid is a headcase. Certainly sounds like he expected to get 1st team reps on Day 1 and was getting frustrated.

If this is true, he should be kicked off the team for losing a fight to a punter.

VN Store

Back