'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

Bamians are behind the curve. The ancient Egyptians created the hyreoglyphics about 6000 years before Bamains came up with the idea of 'wordy pictures'.

Bamanians mostly draw pictures of their sisters in compromising positions. Not nearly as advanced socially as the ancient Egyptians.

Reactions: 1 person
Bamanians mostly draw pictures of their sisters in compromising positions. Not nearly as advanced socially as the ancient Egyptians.

Bamanians did make huge contributions to pseudohistory though, claiming several national championships that weren't rightly theirs. That may be due to underdeveloped frontal-temporal cortical areas, or alcohol induced degeneration. Either way... got to hand it to 'em.:ermm:

Reactions: 1 person
Bamanians did make huge contributions to pseudohistory though, claiming several national championships that weren't rightly theirs. That may be due to underdeveloped frontal-temporal cortical areas, or alcohol induced degeneration. Either way... got to hand it to 'em.:ermm:

As you just said they hands it to themselves. What 20 times now?

Of note, a team thought to be recruiting him heavily is not, South Carolina.

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny he lists Clemson, whom he has no offer, over USCe, who has him as a priority? USC boards doesn't find the humor in it.

Ooh, do share...

I wish we could reel in Dixon now . Also, I didn't know Tennessee was the first school to offer him .

After today I'm sure that will be the overwhelming majority on here.

Isn't he below 180? Different type of backs.

Lol. You're probably right there. But me personally, I've always thought Dixon was the better back.in a perfect world we get both though.

VN Store

Back